#1 Golden St Warriors vs #4 Houston Rockets | 2019 West Semifinals

Texansfan713

4 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

Harden's regular season shooting stats with the Rockets: 44.3/36.5/85.7
Harden's post season shooting stats with the Rockets: 40.8/31.8/88.3

BTW this is all the refs fault!

15 minutes ago, Pastor Dillon said:

stats don't lie, you had the easiest schedule in 10 years

Ask me if I care? We won the games we were supposed to win and we dominated. You'd have a point if we somehow skated by the competition but we didn't. We were the human equivalent of the Madden truck stick this year. Now go sit down and wallow in your "my superstar is a playoff bum" misery. 

1 minute ago, beekay414 said:

Ask me if I care? We won the games we were supposed to win and we dominated. You'd have a point if we somehow skated by the competition but we didn't. We were the human equivalent of the Madden truck stick this year. Now go sit down and wallow in your "my superstar is a playoff bum" misery. 

your "superstar hasnt proven anything yet"  playing the east dont mean jack squat son.

Sure Giannis hasn't proven anything in that he has no titles and no real big time playoff games or moments.... but he's a question mark, and we can still say so far, so good for Giannis in the postseason. Whereas Harden has proven he is relatively bad in the playoffs (relative to reg season) and goes from this elite, legendary, MVP-caliber guy in the regular season to pretty much an all-star caliber guy in the playoffs.

1 hour ago, Texansfan713 said:

your "superstar hasnt proven anything yet"  playing the east dont mean jack squat son.

Really? Last I looked, East teams have won titles so, once again per usual, you're completely wrong. 

My superstar is about to win MVP and take his team to the NBA Finals, which is more than your bum *** star can say. Join your brethren and go sit down. 

2 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

Really? Last I looked, East teams have won titles so, once again per usual, you're completely wrong. 

My superstar is about to win MVP and take his team to the NBA Finals, which is more than your bum *** star can say. Join your brethren and go sit down. 

only bucks fans care about winning the MVP. Also its not a lock the Bucks go to the finals and even if they do they losing to GS anyway.  Then when Durant goes to New York the Bucks wont be finals bound.  

Just now, Texansfan713 said:

only bucks fans care about winning the MVP. Also its not a lock the Bucks go to the finals and even if they do they losing to GS anyway.  Then when Durant goes to New York the Bucks wont be finals bound.  

Whatever you wanna tell yourself, homie. 

Tom Herman 4 lyfe

1 hour ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

Sure Giannis hasn't proven anything in that he has no titles and no real big time playoff games or moments.... but he's a question mark, and we can still say so far, so good for Giannis in the postseason. Whereas Harden has proven he is relatively bad in the playoffs (relative to reg season) and goes from this elite, legendary, MVP-caliber guy in the regular season to pretty much an all-star caliber guy in the playoffs.

I wish the Rockets could play the Pistons and the Celtics the first 2 rounds.

Alright let's end this Giannis vs Harden debate for at least today. Can continue it tomorrow. 

Got some other business to deal with today. Do or die game for the Rockets today so I expect them to come out with much better energy opposed to game 2. Interested in how the refs call the game and if they call all touch fouls or let the two teams play physical. And please Steph, for once, don't be in foul trouble. Need a big game from you today. Excited, let’s go!! 

This BS officiating gets so freaking old. Every freaking game the warriors play in. 

Green trying to get harden in the eyes again. This is bull. 

The league just needs to issue a memo that they don’t like how the rockets play and teams won’t be allowed to win as such. 

Archived