#1 Golden St Warriors vs #4 Houston Rockets | 2019 West Semifinals

Texansfan713

I actually don't understand why so many people are surprised this is a tied series. Like the Rockets are really really good, especially when Harden is playing like an MVP. The Warriors all season long have not shown the killer instinct and have had lapses throughout the series. This isn't a DOMINANT team, just a hell of a talented team that still likely gets it done. I expect them to handle business this series, but they will have a SERIOUS battle in the finals. 

14 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

I actually don't understand why so many people are surprised this is a tied series. Like the Rockets are really really good, especially when Harden is playing like an MVP. The Warriors all season long have not shown the killer instinct and have had lapses throughout the series. This isn't a DOMINANT team, just a hell of a talented team that still likely gets it done. I expect them to handle business this series, but they will have a SERIOUS battle in the finals. 

They really look like they don’t like each other. I’m hoping they fall apart but they have such a huge talent gap over anyone they play. 

20 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

A playoff upset would be lovely. I hope the rockets take it in 7. Winning 4 in a row is a TALL order. Go rockets.

4 minutes ago, Pastor Dillon said:

They really look like they don’t like each other. I’m hoping they fall apart but they have such a huge talent gap over anyone they play. 

They are going to break up regardless if they win or not. I don't think it has anything to do with them hating each other. They are fine in that regard. People talk about Draymond and KD's altercation earlier in the season, but Durant is closer with Draymond than anyone on the team minus his hometown friend Quinn Cook. This is just a team in their fifth year of their run and naturally are going to be more inconsistent and of course there is some tension there.....Not unlike other dynasties. 

2 minutes ago, indifference said:

A playoff upset would be lovely. I hope the rockets take it in 7. Winning 4 in a row is a TALL order. Go rockets.

So winning four in a row is actually not THAT tall of an order. Don't get me wrong, will be hard but me and @Mossburg talked about this a while back that once a team is able to figure out its opponent in a playoff series, they are able to pull off four in a row.

Thunder winning four straight against the Spurs in 2012 is still one of the wildest things I've EVER seen. That Spurs team was looking unstoppable and they stomped the Thunder in game 2 and then proceed to lose four straight with the young Thunder just going off. 

Blazers after getting down 0-2 beat the Clippers four straight a few years ago. Granted, CP3 got hurt but still.

Grizzlies beat the Clippers four straight after going down 0-2.

Celtics beat the Bulls four straight two years ago after going down 0-2. 

There are plenty of other examples as well. 

48 minutes ago, Pastor Dillon said:

Game 5 is going to be impossible for the rockets to win. The only hope is to win at home in game 6 and then maybe get lucky game 7. 

The warriors home court is extremely good. 

game 5 wont be impossible. like i said earlier today, every year the rockets have that one crazy road win in the playoffs.  watch this year's be wed night.  

Just now, showtime said:

He said the series was over when his team was down 2-0 lol

I remember and I told him not to be surprised if the series is 2-2 heading back to Oracle. There was no reason to overreact to going down 0-2 with two competitive games and coming home to Houston. We saw two more competitive games in Houston.

Klay is due for one. That man is going to have one explosion and he usually saves them for big moments. Make some big shots in game 5 my dude, and close it out in Houston. 

38 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

this is the finals

Archived