#1 Golden St Warriors vs #4 Houston Rockets | 2019 West Semifinals

Texansfan713

1 hour ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Oh I said from the beginning that the Nuggets are the better team but the Blazers got that lethal back court. Once Milsap took his game to another level, it's been wide and clear who the superior squad is. I just think Lillard and the boys put together a tough performance from the opening tip to force game 7. 

I just wanted to see Murray ball out this series and show some signs that he can take the next step and he's done just that. I'm good with whatever happens now but dude is everything that I thought he could be. 

Murray’s leveling up has been shocking and so impressive. He was about to sink the nuggets in the first three games of the playoffs. 

Not even stat checking this but Shump looks exactly the same player he was when LeBron was playing with him. Still indecisive at times to shoot and inconsistent at knocking the open trey.

He has made a few big shots this series but in ‘15 and ‘16 against the dubs he has a few key moments too. His confidence is just shaky.

1 hour ago, jrry32 said:

Guy needs to suck it up and play more out of the post. I know it's hard to convince one of the GOATs to check his ego, but somebody needs to get through to him.

I think the only way to get present LeBron to do something is to hack into present LeBron's instagram account and then post a congrats from future LeBron to past LeBron on all his success developing a post game.

53 minutes ago, seminoles1 said:

I don't get why LeBron stopped operating out of the post. He was amazing from there in Miami.

Probably because nobody on this Laker team can shoot, so teams will just pack the paint and collapse against him.  Lol.

Maybe he doesn't like the bump and grinding of playing in the post.  He never really struck me as someone who did.

3 minutes ago, showtime said:

Probably because nobody on this Laker team can shoot, so teams will just pack the paint and collapse against him.  Lol.

Maybe he doesn't like the bump and grinding of playing in the post.  He never really struck me as someone who did.

Takes a toll on his body. Not everybody can bang down there and maintain a long healthy career like Karl Marlone. Most these low post scorers today end up on the injury report. Bron intent is to stay healthy as he possibly can and he is doing the right way about it.

Bron will hit the block once he loses his quickness. Which will probably be either next season or his very last.

32 minutes ago, showtime said:

He wasn't posting as much in Cleveland either and they had plenty of spacing. That's not it. He just doesn't like playing on the block all that much which is stupid since a team will almost have to double and with his vision/passing, it leads to a great look damn near each and every single time. 

Well Houston...now's your chance.

Actually last night was your chance and your MVP didn't feel like shooting for the 1st time in his life. But you have another, lesser chance now!

CP3 washed now. Dude pulled in 34 Ms this year and has completely shat the bed.

1) why isnt he using his patented floater instead of kicking it out for a contested 3 ball?

MDA is just a bad coach. He must be coaching him to do that. Warriors have a mix of scoring mid ranges, 3s and dunks. Houston hardly takes the mid game thats LEFT wide open at time. 

Rockets have everything they need to beat the warriors handily without Durant. 

But no one ever knows which Rockets team will show up. 

Will we shoot 40% from 3 or will we shoot 20%? 

Its fruatrating but what a chance. 

If the rockets win this series it would be the most ironic thing I can think of. Winning the exact way we lost last year. 

I don’t expect to win, even without Durant the warriors still have 3 guys that would be top 4 on our team. 

We don’t have that killers edge. 

Archived