#1 Golden St Warriors vs #4 Houston Rockets | 2019 West Semifinals

Texansfan713

Just now, Wolverine_Joe said:

cavs were great, but they got lucky.  missing draymond was critical turning point.  

They weren't lucky. Obviously sucks Draymond got suspended but Cleveland after game 2 figured some things out. And Draymond was there in games 6 and 7.

This game was ALMOST as good as the OKC game 6 but nothing will top that game. 

2 minutes ago, Mossburg said:

I mean, he does and he doesn't. He's done big wiener things before this, and tiny wiener things too. He's weird like that.

Fair but I don’t think it has to do with the moment being too big for him. Maybe he’s too relaxed at times and it causes him to be sloppy. That FT stat they showed is insane. It goes back to the whole clutch thing in sports for me 

1 minute ago, Pastor Dillon said:

The Draymond suspension saved the 2016 Cavs 

Nah, Cavs deserve their respect for that series. It was properly 1-1 between the two teams after Cavs can use the injuries excuse the year prior. LBJ and Irving were just next level from games 5-7. That was with or without Draymond. 

Just now, J-ALL-DAY said:

They weren't lucky. Obviously sucks Draymond got suspended but Cleveland after game 2 figured some things out. And Draymond was there in games 6 and 7.

This game was ALMOST as good as the OKC game 6 but nothing will top that game. 

They were lucky bro. Draymond thing played a part as I think it would’ve been over in 5. But so many things in that series had to go Cleveland’s way and yet it still ended up tied with under a min left.

Just now, Kip Smithers said:

They were lucky bro. Draymond thing played a part as I think it would’ve been over in 5. But so many things in that series had to go Cleveland’s way and yet it still ended up tied with under a min left.

That's just stupid calling it luck. Cavs played that Dubs team extremely tough period. So were the Dubs lucky the prior year? Just give them their respect. From game 2 on the Cavs clearly out played them. 

This is just rediculous. Harden averaged 35 a game this series. Putting blame on him is insulting to the greatness of the warriors 

meh. i'm not impressed.  he's inefficient, not clutch, and just makes this game look bad. 

and you would think he should be dropping 50pts to protect his home.  that's what mvps do.   how many 50pt games did he have this season?   you would think in a do or die game he should ball and take over the game.  but no, he didn't.  

well, he couldn't.  because he ain't that guy.  best player in the league?  not even close.  mvp?  nope.  giannis is the mvp.  

9 minutes ago, Mossburg said:

I mean, he does and he doesn't. He's done big wiener things before this, and tiny wiener things too. He's weird like that.

Yep, like Harden both rely heavily on the outside shots and there's a variance there especially when teams get physical. 

But Steph almost always figures it out by the end of the series….only time he didn't is against the Cavs in 2016.

Steph Curry is better. Must mean harden is trash. 

Harden is a great player. He's a fantastic scorer who is hard to stop. No one should say he sucks

His problem is 100% mental. He isn't mentally strong. The greatest players/people to ever live rise to the occasion. Harden doesn't seem to play his best when things get hard. 

1 minute ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Harden was fine this series. Had a suspect moment or two but overall proved some stuff for the first time in the postseason. 

Harden was a lot more effective because he was taking mid-range jumpers. He was good. It's hard to blame him. He does have a tendency to disappear in the clutch moments, but he was better this time around.

Archived