> 2020 Draft Prospect Thread <

TheRealMcCoy

1 minute ago, nlesthought said:

Only way he can catch passes/be utilized is by playing in the slot wtf you talking about...

I've seen him play from the slot, and I've seen him make plays a plenty from the standard X role. Not just once or twice, but a lot.

4 hours ago, Jeezla said:

He's a wlb, like Kendricks. Not the mlb we really need. 

I think Murray works in our system in that Nigel role. He'll come up and penetrate. Has the athleticism and the range you want there.
We are going to be in nickel a ton, so we wont really have a pure MLB. And when we do Edwards is fine.
I think Queen though is more limited to WLB being a little smaller and less aggresive.

I'd love to add him. He'd clean up behind this dline and on passing downs gives you the options to have him cover, blitz or spy.
Just need an impact at WR so much more.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Well... there goes my dream of trading down and picking up a 3rd and still getting Jalen.

Weird thing is on Twitter is I see him anywhere on people's rankings from WR1 to outside the top 10.

He's a harder evaluation. I still don't feel confident in how I feel about him really.
Should probably go back like Jefferson and watch full games instead of just completions.
Felt like it bolstered my being so "eh" on Jefferson. Want to feel confident Reagor is who everyone wants him to be.

5 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

I think Murray works in our system in that Nigel role. He'll come up and penetrate. Has the athleticism and the range you want there.
We are going to be in nickel a ton, so we wont really have a pure MLB. And when we do Edwards is fine.
I think Queen though is more limited to WLB being a little smaller and less aggresive.

I'd love to add him. He'd clean up behind this dline and on passing downs gives you the options to have him cover, blitz or spy.
Just need an impact at WR so much more.

I do think having 1 actually good linebacker impacts our team more than adding a receiver. 

6 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

He's a harder evaluation. I still don't feel confident in how I feel about him really.

Fair. That's where I'm at with Mims lol.

Their situations didn't lend themselves well to producing or showing their full potential.

I just hope having a new WR coach can bring out the best in whoever we draft though. Seeing whatever the hell JJAW was attempting to do out there scarred me.

• Like 1

Just now, TheRealMcCoy said:

Fair. That's where I'm at with Mims lol.

Their situations didn't lend themselves well to producing or showing their full potential.

I just hope having a new WR coach can bring out the best in whoever we draft though. Seeing whatever the hell JJAW was attempting to do out there scarred me.

JJAW was weird. he looked good in the preseason to just being completely lost in the regular season. Maybe he can only win against non-roster/fringe guys. 

4 hours ago, Nabbs4u said:
7 hours ago, DeSean Jackson said:

If we don’t get top 3 wideouts and stay put I want Gladney or Delprit. I don’t think queen or murray is anything special, I don’t see the instincts with them. I like Logan Wilson later on

You dont see the instincts with Murray? We talking about same player, first name Kenneth?

To be fair. A lot of people have said the same thing.

Brugler has him as a 1st to 2nd round draft grade and still had this to say.

WEAKNESSES: Late to diagnose between the tackles with the bad habit of taking the cheese…requires space to track and attack instead of sifting through moving bodies…strike zone needs tightening…more of a high hug tackler than spear striker, frequently grabbing around the neck…immature take-on player and struggles to disengage from climbing blockers…more dynamic upfield player than cover man at this point in his development.

Also, not sure how I feel about his struggling to get through traffic and disengage from blockers.

I mean you already know our scheme under Schwartz lends itself to him having to deal with climbing blockers more with its penetrating style.

Definitely doesn't seem like 4-3 MLB is his best spot at least to start.

If we are gonna take a LB in round 1 to be our MLB I want them to be a better coverage guy than Murray is and be pretty good at disengaging from blocks as well.

Maybe he's a better fit in a 3-4 or as a WLB in a 4-3 like @Jeezla has mentioned.

1 minute ago, EaglesPeteC said:
11 minutes ago, EaglesFan5-36-81 said:

https://imgur.com/SLBmvZt[/img]

Did a 1quick sim. No chance this deal ever gets accepted but ok

First 5 picks 

tenor.gif

Rest of the draft

tenor.gif

Forget the first 5 picks. I stopped caring about the rest of the draft after round 2 lol. 

Sign me up for this, @EaglesFan5-36-81!

• Like 1