> 2020 Draft Prospect Thread <

TheRealMcCoy

Just now, EaglesFan5-36-81 said:

Lol if were able to end up with those first 5 Howie could let a homeless dude on the boulevard make the next 5

Word lol.

I just did a mock on PFF's simulator and traded back with Seattle at 27 and Reagor went off the board to the Saints at 24 and Ashtyn went off at 35 :'(

3 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Word lol.

I just did a mock on PFF's simulator and traded back with Seattle at 27 and Reagor went off the board to the Saints at 24 and Ashtyn went off at 35 :'(

The first time I used pff simulator I got Jerry Jeudy, Jeremy Chinn and then deandre swift was there at 103 so just closed it out.

1 minute ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Word lol.

I was shocked when Ashtyn was there at 53, but I took the trade with Seattle because there was another safety on the board (might've been Duggar, not sure now) so I took a chance one would be there 6 picks later. To my surprise Ashtyn still was.

I really wanted Matt Hennessy at 101 but he went 2 picks earlier so I settled with ADG and Tyler Johnson, who I think has a chance to be a better Jordan Matthews type out of the slot

• Like 1

Just now, ninjapirate said:

The first time I used pff simulator I got Jerry Jeudy, Jeremy Chinn and then deandre swift was there at 103 so just closed it out.

lol yeah these mock simulators aren't always the most accurate unless you just pass on players who wouldn't in any way fall that far.

37 minutes ago, ninjapirate said:

JJAW was weird. he looked good in the preseason to just being completely lost in the regular season. Maybe he can only win against non-roster/fringe guys. 

Or the offense was so Vanilla and dumber down,  he just played and didn't have to think? Honestly still believe despite going to Stanford,  hes dumb as rocks and couldn't pick up the Offense. 

If you can't be trusted to run the right routes and do your job properly you will A: have a hard time getting minutes and B: your QB will not trust you enough to look your way. Even when open.

Think both were the case.

1 minute ago, EaglesFan5-36-81 said:

I was shocked when Ashtyn was there at 53, but I took the trade with Seattle because there was another safety on the board (might've been Duggar, not sure now) so I took a chance one would be there 6 picks later. To my surprise Ashtyn still was.

I really wanted Matt Hennessy at 101 but he went 2 picks earlier so I settled with ADG and Tyler Johnson, who I think has a chance to be a better Jordan Matthews type out of the slot

Yeah no I would love the ADG pick where you got him. Think that is much better value than taking Murray at 21 and I could see that for Johnson too.

1 minute ago, Nabbs4u said:
42 minutes ago, ninjapirate said:

JJAW was weird. he looked good in the preseason to just being completely lost in the regular season. Maybe he can only win against non-roster/fringe guys. 

Or the offense was so Vanilla and dumber down,  he just played and didn't have to think? Honestly still believe despite going to Stanford,  hes dumb as rocks and couldn't pick up the Offense. 

If you can't be trusted to run the right routes and do your job properly you will A: have a hard time getting minutes and B: your QB will not trust you enough to look your way. Even when open.

Think both were the case.

He also was going up against scrubs for the most part in those preseason games.

1 hour ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Can't wait until we take Kenneth Murray and the Saints or Vikings take Reagor like right after us lol

Then we draft a receiver with average athleticism in rounds 2 and 3!

Hard pass on Reagor... I just don't see it. If you are not going to have a size/strength advantage in the NFL, you better be sure handed and he isn't. Not to mention, very little catch radius... He has to fully rely on winning with his routes & I do not see that happening consistently out wide at the next level. I think he will get disrupted big time with press coverage & then also add onto the fact that I am not a believer in his hands. I do not like the risk enough to take him at 21. IDK how anyone in the WORLD has him above Jefferson let alone first WR in the draft like this Benny dude. That's some ALL TIME click bait having Reagor as your number one. I honestly have come to the conclusion that Jefferson will go before 21 & I will be sitting there wondering what the heck Howie does.

Edited by Wentz you dog you

I can only hope Jefferson goes before 21

Reagor is in a group with mins and Ruggs and Jefferson for tier 2 guys

Biggest difference is Jefferson plays the slot and we can't use two TE and a slot much together

Edited by Danger

1 minute ago, Danger said:

I can only hope Jefferson goes before 21

Reagor is in a group with mins and Ruggs and Jefferson for tier 2 guys

I got Jefferson in Tier 1 with the top 3. Jefferson and Ruggs I am still going back and forth on (regarding who I like more). Reagor just doesn't do it for me as I outlined above.

Edited by Wentz you dog you

Just now, Wentz you dog you said:

I got Jefferson in Tier 1 with the top 3. Jefferson and Ruggs I am still going back and forth on (regarding who I like more). Reagor just doesn't do it for me as I outlined above.

Hate to say it but Jefferson in large part strikes me as 1. A product of joe Brady's system. and 2. Completely not a fit on our team