> 2020 Draft Prospect Thread <

TheRealMcCoy

Just now, Jeezla said:

So we grade on a curve?

Yes. You grade based on the likelihood of better options available options especially at a non premium positions. He is certainly a good enough player when he has 3 All pros and a 1st Round pick around him. This team has much bigger needs, no need to create a problem when their really isn’t one. 

6 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Yes. You grade based on the likelihood of better options available options especially at a non premium positions. He is certainly a good enough player when he has 3 All pros and a 1st Round pick around him. This team has much bigger needs, no need to create a problem when their really isn’t one. 

Is it really a non-premium position? I feel like we'd paying Brandon Brooks a lot less money if it was a non-premium position. Also not sure how it would create a problem. Is Isaac going to go full Alshon if we draft a guy to compete with him? 

1 minute ago, Jeezla said:

Is it really a non-premium position? I feel like we'd paying Brandon Brooks a lot less money if it was a non-premium position. Also not sure how it would create a problem. Is Isaac going to go full Alshon if we draft a guy to compete with him? 

drafting a interior OL for depth does need to happen it just isnt pressing to replace isaac. 

4 minutes ago, ninjapirate said:

drafting a interior OL for depth does need to happen it just isnt pressing to replace isaac. 

I can agree with that, but if we took Ben Bartch in the 4th to compete at LG, I wouldn't be upset. I don't want us taking a OG before the 4th though.

Edited by Jeezla

12 minutes ago, ninjapirate said:

8 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

I can agree with that, but if we took Ben Bartch in the 4th to compete at LG, I wouldn't be upset. I don't want us taking a OG before the 4th though.

7 minutes ago, ninjapirate said:

hey if a fourth round pick beats out Seumalo that just means the eagles made a good pick.

I agree with all of this. Just don’t agree we need to be looking to replace him. Depth and competition should for sure be added 

19 minutes ago, ninjapirate said:

They should be developing OLinemen until they hit. Stout is one of the few really good coaches and we actually develop solid players. Makes for great trade and comp pick bait.

• Kiltman changed the title to > 2020 Draft Prospect Thread <