> 2020 Draft Prospect Thread <

TheRealMcCoy

4 minutes ago, ninjapirate said:

5 minutes ago, EagleBlueDon said:

Why would you post something so unrealistic bro

because it happened a lot of us play around on TDN mock machine and I thought they would like to see that one.

It’s weird how much Reagor falls to us in the 2nd

I had one the other day that I got Jeudy at #21 (which has happened like twice out of a hundred) and Delpit at #53 (which was the only time I’ve seen that.

Just now, Kiltman said:

I had one the other day that I got Jeudy at #21 (which has happened like twice out of a hundred) and Delpit at #53 (which was the only time I’ve seen that.

yeah i've gotten jeudy twice. 

18 hours ago, EagleBlueDon said:

145 or 146 are the earliest I'm drafting IOL. Having back to back picks is sweet btw. Feel like we never get that. Hopefully it stays that way.

I think 3rd round C is possible, depending if Kelce has told them anything about how close to the end he is.

36 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

The mocks I do where players like Kinlaw, Lamb, Jeudy and Ruggs fall to us, I always take another player to try to keep it as realistic as possible. The fact that I know Reagor wont be anywhere near 53, I take him pretty often in my mocks. Gladney too.

33 minutes ago, TDTimes said:

I think 3rd round C is possible, depending if Kelce has told them anything about how close to the end he is.

Yeah it deff is, I just would hope it's with the comp 3rd. Not saying we don't need it, would just prefer to use the premium picks elsewhere.

3 minutes ago, EagleBlueDon said:

The mocks I do where players like Kinlaw, Lamb, Jeudy and Ruggs fall to us, I always take another player to try to keep it as realistic as possible. The fact that I know Reagor wont be anywhere near 53, I take him pretty often in my mocks. Gladney too.

Oh yeah same, but it’s fun to do the what if ones too every now and then. Like I can convince myself a scenario Jeudy falls to us. Huge run on the OTs, people overdraft a bunch of the QBs, and he’s ranked 3rd on most people’s boards. 

I just did a mock now as all the teams and yeah it’s not an insane stretch that if it stayed chalk Jeudy could be there. The issue obviously is some team like the Bills or Saints would probably love to pop up for him.

9 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

Oh yeah same, but it’s fun to do the what if ones too every now and then. Like I can convince myself a scenario Jeudy falls to us. Huge run on the OTs, people overdraft a bunch of the QBs, and he’s ranked 3rd on most people’s boards. 

I just did a mock now as all the teams and yeah it’s not an insane stretch that if it stayed chalk Jeudy could be there. The issue obviously is some team like the Bills or Saints would probably love to pop up for him.

Yeah, I think in the unlikely event either Lamb or Jeudy is still on the board after the Raiders pick at #12, Howie will have IND and TB on speed dial at #13 and 14.  It’s somewhat possible if Ruggs is selected before them.

3 minutes ago, ninjapirate said:

None of us even considered drafting Dillard last year because he was gonna go way before we picked. People fall in the draft.

I can vouch for that.  Finding a replacement for Peters was an obvious need and I really liked Dillard’s tape — assumed he wouldn’t be around at our pick, though.

2 hours ago, EagleBlueDon said:

And the award for most unrealistic mock goes to..

Hold my beer

21-Jerry Jeudy, WR

53-Denzel Mims, WR

85-Jordyn Brooks, LB

103-Amik Robertson, CB

127-Jordan Elliott, IDL

145-Antoine Brooks Jr., S

146-A.J. Dillon, RB

166-Justin Herron, OT

168- Yasir Durant, IOL

190-Justin Strnad LB 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Hold my beer

21-Jerry Jeudy, WR

53-Denzel Mims, WR

85-Jordyn Brooks, LB

103-Amik Robertson, CB

127-Jordan Elliott, IDL

145-Antoine Brooks Jr., S

146-A.J. Dillon, RB

166-Justin Herron, OT

168- Yasir Durant, IOL

190-Justin Strnad LB 

why would you post this? why would you not take crappier players available? How dare you?

• Like 1

• Kiltman changed the title to > 2020 Draft Prospect Thread <