Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 18 - TACO BOWL XVIII POSTED!)

5 minutes ago, YoungBucs15 said:

That's my point, not wanting to look back through all the old posts I don't get why people that aren't trying to abuse the system.

If in the NFL someone traded for Lawrence who was franchise tagged as a defensive end, before his contract, paid him his tag cost but decided to play him at OLB instead in a 3/4, would that then not make Lawrence be able to be tagged as a Linebacker which comes at a lower cost. 

Now I understand that he would then get 120% because of consecutive tags and all that but we don't deal in actual dollar amount.  

I just don't get why this rule was applied, or at least not looked at to fix the flaws to it.  If there is a way to inflate a players cost, then there should be one that doesn't require potentially losing the player.

People are able to play the system by drafting a CB, play him at safety, pay his tag and then move them to CB after the draft.  We can still do things like that. I didn't think anything was getting abused and couldn't believe that it happened to Ramster as well.   

Better hurry and trade for that missing tag.

4 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

Better hurry and trade for that missing tag.

How about this, fire sale right now for the remainder of this day at 7 pm PST I will submit my tags - anyone is attainable for the right price, we're going full rebuild in Miami.

13 minutes ago, YoungBucs15 said:

How about this, fire sale right now for the remainder of this day at 7 pm PST I will submit my tags - anyone is attainable for the right price, we're going full rebuild in Miami.

I mean. The rule can be changed. But it won't be changed in a few days. We'd have to wait for the next offseason.

Trading a seventh/eighth to keep your core seems more reasonable. 😂

I know, and will be trying to work that out as well during the time but if I could get some high picks for Evans or McCoy why not see while I'm working out for a tag.  Also, like you trading Ryan away it becomes slightly boring having basically the same team every year and really just seeing how RNG favors you and then try again the next.  

18 hours ago, El ramster said:

I got absolutely shatted on because of that! unfairly.. 

I tried to get the rule changed and you told me to quit complaining, so I don’t feel a god damn thing about your pity party now.

36 minutes ago, Counselor said:

If I trade a player I’ve already tagged do I lose those tags or get to use them on someone else?

You have tags to use up until the deadline. Which I believe is midnight Sunday night/Monday morning. Then your tags lock in and are used.

You'll have your set of 20 tags for next season available after that.