Overwatch Mafia 2.0 - Game Over - The Six Stack Wins!!!

Whicker

4 minutes ago, ET80 said:

With back to back lynches of mafia, are we good in saying Counselor and Rick aren't Mafia? You've got to think they would have burned a Pardon by now.

1. Swag

2. Flacco

3. Tk3

You realize swag is already dead?

10 hours ago, rackcs said:

For transparency's sake, mwil also visited Swag last night but I think that pretty much clears him since I'm going to guess he was going to make it harder to lynch Swag. I'm still confused by the write up but

Dome

I visited Swag last night just like I told Counselor I would. 

8 minutes ago, rackcs said:

Well I'm still very much in favor of voting our way through the list to see if anyone is lynch proof but since nobody is even acknowledging it as of right now

Unvote flacco

vote woz

You don't have to unvote here. Just an fyi

16 minutes ago, rackcs said:

What do you think about my plan to vote around to try to find someone unlynchable?

To be honest, I think it is a waste of time. There are only two people who could be lynchproof at this point: me and whomever Matts thought to protect. I didn't use my powers (which you will see shortly) and spending time to find out who Matts (posthumously confirmed town (he was on my suspicion list, sorry @Matts4313)) thought to protect may raise that person as a target. I don't think it will tell us anything, unless Matts targeted me which would be incredibly strange.

Instead, let's focus on finding out who the mafia is. @Ragnarok, who did you do track last night? Did you find out something last night?

Just now, Woz said:

Instead, let's focus on finding out who the mafia is. @Ragnarok, who did you do track last night? Did you find out something last night?

Interested for this response. Not for the reasons you'd expect. But interested nonetheless.

2 minutes ago, Woz said:

To be honest, I think it is a waste of time. There are only two people who could be lynchproof at this point: me and whomever Matts thought to protect. I didn't use my powers (which you will see shortly) and spending time to find out who Matts (posthumously confirmed town (he was on my suspicion list, sorry @Matts4313)) thought to protect may raise that person as a target. I don't think it will tell us anything, unless Matts targeted me which would be incredibly strange.

Well if we're trying to find mafia then I think my vote is in the right place.

9 hours ago, Tk3 said:

Unless there is something that allows Dome to survive this, I have MAJOR issues with his self hammer, regardless of his alignment

Uhh.. unless he is trying to blitz mod-kill a non-voter on the way out? 

So, thoughts on this post hammer?

18 minutes ago, ET80 said:

With back to back lynches of mafia, are we good in saying Counselor and Rick aren't Mafia? You've got to think they would have burned a Pardon by now.

1. Swag

2. Flacco

3. Tk3

Rick is likely cleared, but because the Baptiste role requires him to select people the night before, that is a null tell.

2 hours ago, rackcs said:

I got nothing last night. I think everyone should vote for the person above them on the list here so we can see if anyone has lynch protections.

Flacco

This makes some sense to me, and given the like from Squire, I vote Ragnarok, especially with that ridiculous use tracking an even night vigilante on N1. 

Archived