Overwatch Mafia 2.0 - Game Over - The Six Stack Wins!!!

Whicker

27 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

VC 

1 rags - mwil 
2 flacco - et (2), woz
1 fin - gopher 
1 tk3 - et (3)
3 woz - rack, et (1), danger 
1 rack - squire 
2 gopher - counselor, pr 

While appreciated, I was hoping for an official one as that would show if any votes are not counting.

8 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

Terminator made one hell of a good guy too tho 

It didn't make him any less scary/dangerous...he even had to ask to be put down into lava since he knew that he couldn't be trusted. I'm so torn on Squire, especially since he's "Vanilla".

Day 3

1. ET - McCree (Split Triple Voter) – Flacco** (102), Tk3*** (102), Woz* (103), Squire** (108), Flacco*** (108)

2. Gopher - Lucio (1-shot Multiple Loverizer) Fin (102)

5. Tk3 – Pharah (Bus Driver)Counselor (108)

7. Flacco – Zarya (Non-Consecutive Doctor)

8. Rack – Widowmaker (Watcher)Flacco (102), Woz (103)

10. Woz – Mei (2-shot Lynchproof)Rag (101), Flacco (104)

12. Fin – Junkrat (Vengeful Vigilante)

14. Danger – Reinhardt (1-shot Multiple Roleblocker) – Woz (105), Counselor (109)

16. Rick – Mercy (1-shot Governor) – Gopher (106)

17. Rag – Hanzo (Tracker)

18. Mwil – Zenyatta (Loverizer/Haterizer) – Rag (103)

19. James – Winston (Odd-night Jailkeeper)

20. Bcb – Moira (Strong Loverizer)

21. Naz – Reaper (2-shot Commuter)

22. Touch – Orisa (1-shot Vote Motivator)

23. Counselor – Baptiste (1-shot Multiple Governor) – Gopher (105)

24. Squire – Soldier 76 (Vanilla Townie) – Rack (104)

Vote Count (9 to lynch)
2 Woz – Rack, ET1
2 Flacco – ET3, Woz
2 Gopher – Counselor, Pickle

2 Counselor - Tk3, Danger
1 Fin – Gopher
1 Ragnarok – MWil
1 Squire – ET2
1 Rack – Squire

4 minutes ago, Whicker said:

Day 3

1. ET - McCree (Split Triple Voter) – Flacco** (102), Tk3*** (102), Woz* (103), Squire** (108), Flacco*** (108)

2. Gopher - Lucio (1-shot Multiple Loverizer) Fin (102)

5. Tk3 – Pharah (Bus Driver)Counselor (108)

7. Flacco – Zarya (Non-Consecutive Doctor)

8. Rack – Widowmaker (Watcher)Flacco (102), Woz (103)

10. Woz – Mei (2-shot Lynchproof)Rag (101), Flacco (104)

12. Fin – Junkrat (Vengeful Vigilante)

14. Danger – Reinhardt (1-shot Multiple Roleblocker) – Woz (105), Counselor (109)

16. Rick – Mercy (1-shot Governor) – Gopher (106)

17. Rag – Hanzo (Tracker)

18. Mwil – Zenyatta (Loverizer/Haterizer) – Rag (103)

19. James – Winston (Odd-night Jailkeeper)

20. Bcb – Moira (Strong Loverizer)

21. Naz – Reaper (2-shot Commuter)

22. Touch – Orisa (1-shot Vote Motivator)

23. Counselor – Baptiste (1-shot Multiple Governor) – Gopher (105)

24. Squire – Soldier 76 (Vanilla Townie) – Rack (104)

Vote Count (9 to lynch)
2 Woz – Rack, ET1
2 Flacco – ET3, Woz
2 Gopher – Counselor, Pickle

2 Counselor - Tk3, Danger
1 Fin – Gopher
1 Ragnarok – MWil
1 Squire – ET2
1 Rack – Squire

Thank you. :)

So rackcs and tk3 are cleared unless tk3 is lying, in which case both of them would probably be mafia.

Woz suspicion being mostly about role selection seems a little weak. If we want to guarantee that we can lynch him I can make that happen for tomorrow though.

Counselor seems a little off the rails and squire seems confused.

Rag tracking the even vig on an odd night seems weird at first, but that actually would've been a stealthy way to get a mafia hit off undetected if md4l was scum.

Hectic day 1 with the draft ongoing and people arguing about past games plus an hour long day 2 is leaving me with few thoughts on most players. Hopefully today irons some more things out.

12 hours ago, Woz said:

A low probability shot there (20%). Could have easily been someone like Flacco to make the kill since his power was meaningless as well once MD4L was lined up. Heck, watching Flacco would have made more sense, to see if he actually tried to protect anyone.

Tracking anyone N1 is a low probability shot.  And Flacco wasn't high on my scum list at that point.  

4 hours ago, Woz said:

To be honest, I think it is a waste of time. There are only two people who could be lynchproof at this point: me and whomever Matts thought to protect. I didn't use my powers (which you will see shortly) and spending time to find out who Matts (posthumously confirmed town (he was on my suspicion list, sorry @Matts4313)) thought to protect may raise that person as a target. I don't think it will tell us anything, unless Matts targeted me which would be incredibly strange.

Instead, let's focus on finding out who the mafia is. @Ragnarok, who did you do track last night? Did you find out something last night?

The person that I tracked did nothing.  

4 hours ago, MWil23 said:

This makes some sense to me, and given the like from Squire, I vote Ragnarok, especially with that ridiculous use tracking an even night vigilante on N1. 

It makes complete sense.  If I was scum, it's who I would have had use the kill.  

3 hours ago, Woz said:

Well, you're just weird. It never happens outside of weirdos. :D

It literally happens all the time.  Hell, I'm more inclined to defend a townie if I am scum.  

3 hours ago, theuntouchable said:

Not saying I quite agree with the move, but I can see the logic behind rags doing that. A lot of the times scum can’t use the chatty bit and their move, it has to be one or the other. It would make sense for someone with an even night move to be assigned the chatty hit 

Thank you for understanding basic mafia play.  

So, from what it looks/sounds like, I'd be better off using my night move for a +1 on someone to start the day, correct? It sounds/looks like there are about 3 guys up in the air to this point. Granted, I may not be around tomorrow to use it. Some of these hits look pretty darn strategic.

1 minute ago, James said:

So rackcs and tk3 are cleared unless tk3 is lying, in which case both of them would probably be mafia.

Woz suspicion being mostly about role selection seems a little weak. If we want to guarantee that we can lynch him I can make that happen for tomorrow though.

Counselor seems a little off the rails and squire seems confused.

Rag tracking the even vig on an odd night seems weird at first, but that actually would've been a stealthy way to get a mafia hit off undetected if md4l was scum.

Hectic day 1 with the draft ongoing and people arguing about past games plus an hour long day 2 is leaving me with few thoughts on most players. Hopefully today irons some more things out.

One thing I can PROMISE is that Squire is NEVER CONFUSED. EVER. If you guys think that he's confused, we need to move to get rid of him NOW.

2 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

It makes complete sense.  If I was scum, it's who I would have had use the kill.  

Perhaps. It could also be you are trying to buddy up to people or distance yourself from the other scum.

2 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

Thank you for understanding basic mafia play.  

And yet he couldn't figure out how to cast a basic mafia play vote. Interesting.

2 minutes ago, James said:

I said I didn't use my power. Given that I have votes today, if you really think I'm mafia, you can vote for me right now.

It would be a mislynch, but no one seems to be listening to me. So ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Just now, MWil23 said:

Perhaps. It could also be you are trying to buddy up to people or distance yourself from the other scum.

And yet he couldn't figure out how to cast a basic mafia play vote. Interesting.

How?  How would that be me either trying to buddy up or distance?

touch can be a bit on the special side.

1 hour ago, squire12 said:
2 hours ago, Danger said:
4 hours ago, squire12 said:

I agree, but if tk3 used his redirect/switch on you and matts, where would mass move end up?  On you?

Rackcs

This post reeks.

If Tk3 used his switch on rackcs and Matts on N2, and the hit was intended for Rackcs and got Matts instead it would also point to Matts move being redirected onto Rackcs.  my vote on Rackcs is testing whether it he is able to be voted for.  

Your accusation of me is quite disturbing

@MWil23 this is what I'm referring to. Either he's confused or he's just making up that matts move (which matts himself said he wasn't going to use) would've somehow been forcibly used via tk3's redirect.

Squire also confuses me at some point in most games, so maybe I'm the one OOTL.

Archived