Overwatch Mafia 2.0 - Game Over - The Six Stack Wins!!!

Whicker

20 minutes ago, rackcs said:

Yes but there have been multiple vote counts since then showing I could so I thought that wasn't why you did it. Plus nobody else was going for it anyways.

My vote on you was before any VC from Whicker.   Do you need me to post the time of the posts?

21 minutes ago, Danger said:

I still contend that Whicker would announce or at least acknowledge that the person could not be voted for after the conclusion of N2. If I'm being honest, it's a bad look, and your reasoning is probably even worse.

So you are assuming that Whicker would announce it, or anything else for that matter.    That is a pretty sketchy assumption to go on.  

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

So you are assuming that Whicker would announce it, or anything else for that matter.    That is a pretty sketchy assumption to go on.  

lol how? 

He announced the double loverizer of Moira After Night 1 for Day 2.

So, we're going to let Flacco skate again?

Only interactions today:

4 hours ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Just got caught up right now like I said I would last night lol

and then wanders off again ... except for a drive-by voting so he doesn't get penalized here (no explanation, natch): 

Keep in mind he's been around on FF. Just not here because ... ?

The rest of that first message:

4 hours ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

N1 I protected myself, N2 didn't put in a move because I wasn't here (I was at my beer league games). Not sure who I want to protect yet for N3. I can protect myself again, or I could go someone like rackcs or tk3.

How utterly convenient and non-verifiable.

So gopher was the person I tracked last night.  x-shot move, if he was scum, he would be a good person to carry out kills.  He didn't target anyone.  

That doesn't mean he isn't scum, but he didn't kill.  

1 minute ago, Danger said:

lol how? 

He announced the double loverizer of Moira After Night 1 for Day 2.

In the case of the vote manipulators, he kind of needs to announce them so that town knows what the vote counts are (remember, we lose if they control the count).

For the lynchproof folks, he might not need to announce it until votes are cast for them.

But it would be nice @Whicker if we could get a ruling on that: for instance, if I use my lynchproof powers, will you announce that I have used my ice shield upon daystart, first vote cast against me, or will it just be noted quietly in the VC that I have no votes?

Just now, Woz said:

In the case of the vote manipulators, he kind of needs to announce them so that town knows what the vote counts are (remember, we lose if they control the count).

For the lynchproof folks, he might not need to announce it until votes are cast for them.

But it would be nice @Whicker if we could get a ruling on that: for instance, if I use my lynchproof powers, will you announce that I have used my ice shield upon daystart, first vote cast against me, or will it just be noted quietly in the VC that I have no votes?

Unfortunately I don't think we're going to get an answer since Whicker put Orca on VC duty until night.

Just now, Danger said:

Unfortunately I don't think we're going to get an answer since Whicker put Orca on VC duty until night.

He did say he would be lurking around on his mobile to answer questions, just couldn't do the VC because of the C&P'ing required to format it properly.

11 minutes ago, Woz said:

So, we're going to let Flacco skate again?

Only interactions today:

and then wanders off again ... except for a drive-by voting so he doesn't get penalized here (no explanation, natch): 

Keep in mind he's been around on FF. Just not here because ... ?

The rest of that first message:

How utterly convenient and non-verifiable.

I've been following along today (mostly?) but haven't really had anything to add, idk. If you're a doctor on N1, why wouldn't you protect yourself? Was I posting, or ANYWHERE on the forums during N2?

If I see a read or have something to add, I'll add it. But right now I just don't...not sure if I just don't fully understand the game yet or what, but seems people are just throwing around random "reads" based on time zones and post history and what not. I'm just trying to figure out who I should protect tonight.

5 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Was I posting, or ANYWHERE on the forums during N2?

Given that all of D2 and N2 comprised 3 hours and a bunch of people weren't involved, that's not all that exculpatory.

6 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

If I see a read or have something to add, I'll add it. But right now I just don't...not sure if I just don't fully understand the game yet or what, but seems people are just throwing around random "reads" based on time zones and post history and what not. I'm just trying to figure out who I should protect tonight.

So, you're following along ... but not really following. Okay then.

Additionally Squire, if your vote was merely a test vote, why did you not make a note of that at the time? It wouldn't have effected the outcome of your vote being successful or not.

Really seems like you're trying to change your motive after the fact IYAM.

Archived