Overwatch Mafia 2.0 - Game Over - The Six Stack Wins!!!

Whicker

32 minutes ago, Woz said:

In the case of the vote manipulators, he kind of needs to announce them so that town knows what the vote counts are (remember, we lose if they control the count).

For the lynchproof folks, he might not need to announce it until votes are cast for them.

But it would be nice @Whicker if we could get a ruling on that: for instance, if I use my lynchproof powers, will you announce that I have used my ice shield upon daystart, first vote cast against me, or will it just be noted quietly in the VC that I have no votes?

all vote manipulations are noted at day start 

53 minutes ago, Woz said:

So, we're going to let Flacco skate again?

I don’t feel particularly good about Flacco either, but the big differentiator between he and Counselor is that Counselors role can be critical to mafias chances in the endgame if he is scum, and does very little to protect town

Conversely, with all of the town hits off the table, the only Flacco’s role would be useful to scum is if I miraculously redirect their own hit onto that specific person.

I have Counselor higher on my scum list AND his power is more dangerous

Thats my rationale

33 minutes ago, Woz said:

Given that all of D2 and N2 comprised 3 hours and a bunch of people weren't involved, that's not all that exculpatory.

So, you're following along ... but not really following. Okay then.

Exactly, and I wasn't here for that ~4 hour time frame lol but yeah I'm following along but not really understanding the current reasons people are voting for one another.

11 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Naz is usually more of a scum hunter than this if he is town. He is scum

I've never played a game of mafia with Naz where he isn't one of two things:

1) Never here

2) Extremely hostile when he is here, which is almost never

1 minute ago, Counselor said:

If I say who then I screw over a possible save for town. Because Mafia will just spread their votes on others. 

25 minutes ago, Whicker said:

all vote manipulations are noted at day start 

1 minute ago, Counselor said:

If I say who then I screw over a possible save for town. Because Mafia will just spread their votes on others. 

That’s not how this works

Our goal isn’t to lynch a civ and pardon.. our goal is to lynch mafia

Archived