Overwatch Mafia 2.0 - Game Over - The Six Stack Wins!!!

Whicker

Just now, Danger said:
2 minutes ago, Counselor said:

If I say who then I screw over a possible save for town. Because Mafia will just spread their votes on others. 

25 minutes ago, Whicker said:

all vote manipulations are noted at day start 

Hmmm, though the wording on Baptiste is actually not so much a manipulation rather an auto-pardon.

squire

59 minutes ago, Woz said:

How utterly convenient and non-verifiable

This is the most questionable aspect of Flacco... I actually agree that he's very scummy at this point.

Not sure if I buy Counselor as mafia right now. Watching his defensiveness gives me the impression that he's legit "f this, go ahead and get me off this failboat..."

1. Flacco

2. Naz

3. Gopher

Is my mafia depth chart, with untouchable as the unofficial 4th stringer.

1 minute ago, ET80 said:

This is the most questionable aspect of Flacco... I actually agree that he's very scummy at this point.

Not sure if I buy Counselor as mafia right now. Watching his defensiveness gives me the impression that he's legit "f this, go ahead and get me off this failboat..."

1. Flacco

2. Naz

3. Gopher

If I ain’t 1st string, you suck as a coach. 

2 minutes ago, ET80 said:

That mentality in general, not just in this instance but always, has always screamed WIFOM to me.

2 minutes ago, ET80 said:

1. Flacco

2. Naz

3. Gopher

1st string baby! That's how we roll. Although I'm being followed by two people who literally have posted like maybe twice in this game so that kinda sucks.

Just now, Danger said:

That mentality in general, not just in this instance but always, has always screamed WIFOM to me.

With anyone else, I'd agree. Counselor lacks the layers to effectively pull this off. He's just a mound of flesh, no skin to conceal anything. 

Just now, ET80 said:

With anyone else, I'd agree. Counselor lacks the layers to effectively pull this off. He's just a mound of flesh, no skin to conceal anything. 

This alone isn't enough to lead me to suspect you, but damn this screams "Defending my buddy"

10 minutes ago, ET80 said:

1. Flacco

2. Naz

3. Gopher

These three I agree with 

7 minutes ago, ET80 said:

It’s true. All I’ve proven in mafia is that I lack intelligence and have never proven my worth at anything. I’m more of a hindrance. 

Archived