Overwatch Mafia 2.0 - Game Over - The Six Stack Wins!!!

Whicker

Just now, James said:

I feel pretty strongly that counselor is just erratic town. Not a bad mislynch still, but we can probably do better.

Of course the situation is more convoluted if he is telling the truth.

Just now, James said:

He said himself, ET, and tk3. tk3 very pro-town so far imo.

I feel pretty strongly that counselor is just erratic town. Not a bad mislynch still, but we can probably do better.

Anyone else read into the timing of this that it's an attempt to move votes off of counselor?

3 minutes ago, James said:

He said himself, ET, and tk3. tk3 very pro-town so far imo.

I very much disagree that tk3 is pro-town, hes been one of my scum reads for most of this day phase. I think that if counselor comes up scum (and I think he will) then tk3 becomes a very clear target imo.

I'm more interested in Mwil/squire stuff from earlier. Squire assuming matts move would've been forced with tk3's swap, mwil saying squire is a genius. Maybe there's just memes I missed but the rambo references really threw me off.

I really don't think counselor is just erratic town. He purposefully was hiding information from his supposed fellow town mates in who he voted for and waited for a while before getting around to finally naming who he supposedly used his ability on. It read very strongly for me as waiting for scum buddies to come around and help him figure out how to play this.

1 minute ago, rackcs said:

I very much disagree that tk3 is pro-town, hes been one of my scum reads for most of this day phase. I think that if counselor comes up scum (and I think he will) then tk3 becomes a very clear target imo.

Don't know why he'd offer the info he did if he was scum.

1 minute ago, James said:

I'm more interested in Mwil/squire stuff from earlier. Squire assuming matts move would've been forced with tk3's swap, mwil saying squire is a genius. Maybe there's just memes I missed but the rambo references really threw me off.

I tried to hit Squire in the criminal minds mafia day 1, missed my opportunity, and he ended up cementing my lynch day 6. He’s a genius.

1 minute ago, rackcs said:

I really don't think counselor is just erratic town. He purposefully was hiding information from his supposed fellow town mates in who he voted for and waited for a while before getting around to finally naming who he supposedly used his ability on. It read very strongly for me as waiting for scum buddies to come around and help him figure out how to play this.

Just now, bcb1213 said:

Counselor I guess 

I'm fine with testing his claim. But are we committing to lynching him again if he's not lying?

2 minutes ago, James said:

Rambo references are throwing you off but not a scummy move having counselor supposedly blowing his load N2 and then refusing to state who could be pardoned upon being lynched? He was actively acting anti-town.

Don't know why he'd offer the info he did if he was scum.

Because he was lying? He knows that there is immense pressure on him and is trying to leave behind some misinformation for if/when he comes up scum when lynched.

I'm fine with testing his claim. But are we committing to lynching him again if he's not lying?

Yes. I think he's clearly scum at this point due to his anti-town play and if he is pardoned than that would not change anything he's done.

Just now, rackcs said:

Rambo references are throwing you off but not a scummy move having counselor supposedly blowing his load N2 and then refusing to state who could be pardoned upon being lynched? He was actively acting anti-town.

I don't think I've played with counselor, but what I've seen of the games he's been in is that he's frequently all over the place. This doesn't seem out of character at all for him.

Archived