Overwatch Mafia 2.0 - Game Over - The Six Stack Wins!!!

Whicker

Just now, FinneasGage said:

what more do you think i have on this? 

You said it was such conviction. For a moment, I saw the Earth in all of its glorious wonder.

You have the gift. Use it, spread the good news!

Day 3

1. ET - McCree (Split Triple Voter) – Flacco** (102), Tk3*** (102), Woz* (103), Squire** (108), Flacco*** (108), Naz* , Gopher**, Mwil***, Flacco*, Naz**, Gopher***, BcB*, Flacco**, Naz***

2. Gopher - Lucio (1-shot Multiple Loverizer)  Fin (102)

5. Tk3 – Pharah (Bus Driver)  Counselor (108)

7. Flacco – Zarya (Non-Consecutive Doctor) – Gopher

8. Rack – Widowmaker (Watcher)  Flacco (102), Woz (103), Counselor

10. Woz – Mei (2-shot Lynchproof)  Rag (101), Flacco (104)

12. Fin – Junkrat (Vengeful Vigilante) – Gopher

14. Danger – Reinhardt (1-shot Multiple Roleblocker) – Woz (105), Counselor (109), Squire, Counselor

16. Rick – Mercy (1-shot Governor) – Gopher (106), Squire, Counselor, Gopher, Counselor

17. Rag – Hanzo (Tracker) 

18. Mwil – Zenyatta (Loverizer/Haterizer) – Rag (103), Squire (110), Woz

19. James – Winston (Odd-night Jailkeeper) – Counselor 

20. Bcb – Moira (Strong Loverizer) – James, Counselor

21. Naz – Reaper (2-shot Commuter) – Woz

22. Touch – Orisa (1-shot Vote Motivator) – BcB

23. Counselor – Baptiste (1-shot Multiple Governor) – Gopher (105), Flacco, Woz, Pickle, Gopher

24. Squire – Soldier 76 (Vanilla Townie) – Rack (104), Gopher, BcB

Vote Count (9 to lynch)
2 Woz – Mwil, Naz
2 Flacco – Woz, ET3
3 Gopher – Flacco, Counselor, Fin, 
6 Counselor – Tk3, Danger, Racks, BcB, James, Pickle
1 Fin – Gopher

1 Naz - ET2

3 BcB -- Touch, Squire, ET1

@The Orca This is official VC up to now

5 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

We need to decide between counselor and gopher.  

If we think counsleor used his move then moving to gopher would be a good idea.  If not, we lynch couselor 

I think you were right earlier in that we need to call his bluff now. If we skip him today and then he really uses it tomorrow we could be screwed.

3 minutes ago, James said:

@rackcs I think we've just been misunderstanding each other. I should've been more clear when talking about tk3 vs talking about counselor.

@Pickle Rick I'd absolutely choose counselor if its between him and gopher. I'm just making sure we realize that we probably have to lynch him twice, which seems like a lot for someone who I think is just bad town

Yeah, that was just some miscommunication there. My bad for not reading more carefully as well.

2 minutes ago, Woz said:

Here's the funny thing: he could be honest about protecting himself, but lying about Tk3 and BS.

So even if he is lynched and auto pardoned, all we will know is that the Baptiste power is gone.

Of course, if he is lying, the Baptiste power is also gone.

This is my thing. If he used it today we get him pardoned today and then do it tomorrow for good. That's two days lost. If we skip him today and come back tomorrow to find out he saved his ability then we have to use three whole days to lynch him. Today is the smarter move.

Just now, ET80 said:

You said it was such conviction. For a moment, I saw the Earth in all of its glorious wonder.

You have the gift. Use it, spread the good news!

what i can say w/ absolute conviction is that i'm not sure if im even mafia or civ 

1 minute ago, rackcs said:

If he were scum he would know that they targeted matts and could simply say that he switched us even if that weren't the case. Also why would he or anyone need to clear me here when I had just clearly led the lynch on dome after exposing him? Him clearing me meant nothing but he said it like it was this big deal for town. It just seemed very off to me and seemed scummy imo.

He could, and I agree that "clearing" you doesn't really change much for us, but it seems like an unnecessary risk for him to just come out with that if he's scum.

1 minute ago, rackcs said:

I think you were right earlier in that we need to call his bluff now. If we skip him today and then he really uses it tomorrow we could be screwed.

Yeah, that was just some miscommunication there. My bad for not reading more carefully as well.

This is my thing. If he used it today we get him pardoned today and then do it tomorrow for good. That's two days lost. If we skip him today and come back tomorrow to find out he saved his ability then we have to use three whole days to lynch him. Today is the smarter move.

I agree.  It's odd that bcb said his vote was bc he was gonna be the lynch but I just gave him another option and he hasnt moved 🤔

1 minute ago, James said:

He could, and I agree that "clearing" you doesn't really change much for us, but it seems like an unnecessary risk for him to just come out with that if he's scum.

Why is it a risk? It's a low risk ingratiating move. Obviously matts isn't here to dispute anything and scum wouldn't out his lying if he were scum. It's an unverifiable claim that makes him look pro-town.

3 minutes ago, rackcs said:

If he were scum he would know that they targeted matts and could simply say that he switched us even if that weren't the case.

... or he could have just read the recap.

3 minutes ago, rackcs said:

Also why would he or anyone need to clear me here when I had just clearly led the lynch on dome after exposing him?

I don't think he needed to clear you so much as saying that he used his powers and thus you would have been their target hence making you look cleaned.

Now it's possible that if he were mafia he could have had them target you and then swap with Matts so that any tracker could have seen that ... but that kind of implicates you as mafia.

Just now, FinneasGage said:

hope on the gopher train tho my instincts are usually spot on. very rare i make mistakes in life 

1. Gopher

2. Naz

3. Bcb

Archived