Overwatch Mafia 2.0 - Game Over - The Six Stack Wins!!!

Whicker

45 minutes ago, squire12 said:

@Ragnarok  did you trail or track anyone on N5?  If so, can you share what those results were?

Yes I did.  They did nothing.  I'm going to keep who I tracked to myself cause I dont think saying who helps town.

Just now, Ragnarok said:

Yes I did.  They did nothing.  I'm going to keep who I tracked to myself cause I dont think saying who helps town.

Fair enough, not sure I like it, but I can see the potential of holding that in for now.

2 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

So you are 0/5 in an open setup where all roles are known 👀👀🤔🤔

25 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

How would you know if you didnt know what I did yesterday?

You said and I quote "Yes I did.  They did nothing."

34 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

30 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

So you are 0/5 in an open setup where all roles are known 👀👀🤔🤔

PR...why on EARTH why I publicly tell who I protected last night when the guy I protected the night before just died because mafia knew I couldn't protect him?

"HEY MAFIA, YOU'RE ALL CLEAR TO HIT <insert person I protected last night>!"

Dude come on...you're ranting about being the only person thinking but you're literally making mafia's job easier for them. Either you're putting on this charade because you're genuinely confused as to what's happening in this game, or you're purposefully trying to get me to out information so you can dictate who to kill tomorrow, and at this point I really have a feeling it's the latter rather than the former.

4 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

You said and I quote "Yes I did.  They did nothing."

That in no way addresses what I asked.  If you weren't aware of my actions two nights ago, as evidenced by you asking a few hours ago, how would you know I was 0 for 5?

2 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

PR...why on EARTH why I publicly tell who I protected last night when the guy I protected the night before just died because mafia knew I couldn't protect him?

"HEY MAFIA, YOU'RE ALL CLEAR TO HIT <insert person I protected last night>!"

Dude come on...you're ranting about being the only person thinking but you're literally making mafia's job easier for them. Either you're putting on this charade because you're genuinely confused as to what's happening in this game, or you're purposefully trying to get me to out information so you can dictate who to kill tomorrow, and at this point I really have a feeling it's the latter rather than the former.

Bc if you were mafia you would have freely given out answer to set up your next hit. 

2 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Bc if you were mafia you would have freely given out answer to set up your next hit. 

Once tk3 made it public that I protected him, there was no point in trying to hide where my move was. Mafia knew. Tonight they won't, despite your best efforts.

21 minutes ago, squire12 said:

@ET80

What are you thinking on Touch using his move last night?  Flacco and Touch.  Had the option to use it on a 3rd, but did not.  

It's a smart play - Flacco is 83.3333333% cleared (because nobody likes it when someone says 100% cleared w/o an investigation) so giving someone cleared a 2x vote is a prudent move, IMO. 

I think if Tk3 was still alive, he would have gotten the 3rd.

Archived