Overwatch Mafia 2.0 - Game Over - The Six Stack Wins!!!

Whicker

On 5/18/2019 at 3:57 PM, MWil23 said:

You feel civ since you had the opportunity to hammer Woz and didn’t.

Do you know woz is town? 

Why would you say that someone feels civ bc they didnt hammer woz?  What if woz was mafia?

23 hours ago, MWil23 said:

I’m 50/50 on Woz and don’t believe a single thing BCB has done. He’s made zero effort to scum hunt and barely posted, especially early on. He’s thrown away votes and retaliated at me the last two days for starting him off plus 1, even though racks all but cleared me N1. He even voted James N1 when he didn’t have any real lynch threat, probably just to say he voted scum.

@Pickle Rick this was the entire context of the conversation 

22 hours ago, bcb1213 said:

Annnd you all hammered it home lmao 

Ike I said town look at the people who voted me with no reasoning. Zippo 

Good luck 

Reading back through things....

This post helped me to make the decision to pardon bcb.  Either mafia caught on to 2 things (which is possible but doubtful in imo) or bcb is town.  I cant imagine mafia would catch on to 2 things so I'm getting much better feelings about bcb and have a pretty strong town lean on him now.  

20 hours ago, squire12 said:

Pickle

@theuntouchable  Any reason you think Pickle takes the gamble to pardon someone as a civ?  Town was not in an awful spot IMO

This post feels like you are trying to appear town not looking out for town interests.  You are looking for someone else to justify your vote, something that you have maintained throughout the game I might add. 

19 hours ago, Woz said:

While I was doing all the aggregating, can someone give me a quick rundown on why bcb? Maybe I missed something, but in my read over scan, I wasn't seeing it.

Did anyone ever answer this 🤔🤔

19 hours ago, theuntouchable said:

Take advantage of it?? 

You almost definitely pulled a Flacco here if you’re civ. 

After everyone has clamed down....

You still think I pulled a flacco? 

19 hours ago, squire12 said:

@theuntouchable, @Danger, @Woz, @AFlaccoSeagulls, @Ragnarok, @FinneasGage, @Matts4313

Let's be careful with the lynch here.  Is there a chance that the last mafia could use a vote modification and set things up to have a quick lynch situation?

What do you mean last mafia, there are presumably 3 left 🤔🤔

18 hours ago, MWil23 said:

@AFlaccoSeagulls now though we are super screwed by even thinking about going after Finn since we lost ET and TK, unless he agreed to be a guided missile on his way out. We’d almost have to get him to agree first and then come to a consensus on who he should target. That’s risky.

Why would we lynch fin? 

It sounds like you want to lynch fin and then have him hit somebody we want.  That's a straight mafia play.  

We should just lynch the player instead of taking out fin and having him hit them (unless we think fin is mafia)

2 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Why would we lynch fin? 

He brought it up man not me. Quit taking every post out of context.

It sounds like you want to lynch fin and then have him hit somebody we want.  That's a straight mafia play.  

Only if we already get a 5th successful scum lynch. It would give us a 2 for 1, but then again after last night math isn’t your strength.

We should just lynch the player instead of taking out fin and having him hit them (unless we think fin is mafia)

See above 

6 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

@Pickle Rick I’ve stated why BCB for three days. I’m done talking to you about this tbh. I don’t really care what you think. I’m done. I’ll vote but that’s it. I wish you all would just do me a favor and lynch me.

You still are just completely ghosting on a simple question.....

You said touch is/seems town bc he didnt hammer woz......

Why the hell would you say that unless you knew woz was town.  In the quote you posted you said you had woz at 50/50, which would mean touch not hammering would be 50/50 mafia/scum.  However that isn't even close to what you said, did you slip 🤔🤔

You still are just completely ghosting on a simple question.....

You said touch is/seems town bc he didnt hammer woz......

Why the hell would you say that unless you knew woz was town.  In the quote you posted you said you had woz at 50/50, which would mean touch not hammering would be 50/50 mafia/scum.  However that isn't even close to what you said, did you slip 🤔🤔

Yes I slipped. You got me. GG everyone.

Archived