Overwatch Mafia 2.0 - Game Over - The Six Stack Wins!!!

Whicker

2 hours ago, Woz said:
  • DAY FOUR
    • James
      • VOTED FOR
        • <no vote recorded>
      • WAS VOTED FOR BY
        • ET80 (136 (target 1), 147 (target 2)) [technically this would be a duplicate vote]
        • Tk3 (135)
        • Woz (140)
        • Ragnarok (149)
        • Nazgul -> Matts4313 (151)
        • theuntouchable (133)
        • squire12 (148)
    • Nazgul -> Matts4313
      • VOTED FOR
        • Woz (149) [as Nazgul]
        • James (151) [as Matts4313]
      • WAS VOTED FOR BY
        • ET80 (133 (target 2))
  • DAY FIVE
    • Matts4313
      • VOTED FOR
        • <no vote recorded>
      • WAS VOTED FOR BY
        • ET80 (157 (target 3))
  • DAY SIX
    • Matts4313
      • VOTED FOR
        • <no vote recorded>
      • WAS VOTED FOR BY
        • ET80 (173 (target 1), 175 (target 3), 186 (target 2))
  • DAY SEVEN
    • Matts4313
      • VOTED FOR
        • <no vote recorded>
      • WAS VOTED FOR BY
        • theuntouchable (210)
        • Pickle Rick (210
        • Woz (212)
        • MWil23 (212)
        • bcb1213 (214)
        • AFlaccoSeagulls (215)

BTW, @Whicker, for the front post
Nightfall 6 - https://forums.footballsfuture.com/topic/19166-overwatch-mafia-20-day-8-ends-monday-10pm-est/?page=188&tab=comments#comment-1833240
Day Start 7 - https://forums.footballsfuture.com/topic/19166-overwatch-mafia-20-day-8-ends-monday-10pm-est/?page=188&tab=comments#comment-1833290
Nightfall 7 - https://forums.footballsfuture.com/topic/19166-overwatch-mafia-20-day-8-ends-monday-10pm-est/?page=215&tab=comments#comment-1834964
Day Start 8 - https://forums.footballsfuture.com/topic/19166-overwatch-mafia-20-day-8-ends-monday-10pm-est/?page=215&tab=comments#comment-1835059

Also, I believe Matts voted for rags and subsequently attempted to revote bcb but never actually bolded it on d7. 

14 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

Also, I believe Matts voted for rags and subsequently attempted to revote bcb but never actually bolded it on d7. 

Can you give me a page. I’m almost positive Danger did the same thing to me that same day. Any chance it’s a chatty code for something in plain sight?

14 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

So I'm back at work hell.  What's the danger case 

The potential case for Danger:

1. Malf, knowing that his mafia mate Dome has a multi vig kill option (and probably discussed in chatty whether it can be used on same day), takes Ana to boost Dome further. Plan is to get a massive jump on town.
  2. Malf uses his power on Dome, and then acts scummy.
  3. Danger starts ringing the bell early in D1 and pushes hard for Malf.
  4. When Malf flips mafia, Danger has a massive feather in his cap.

What they didn't count on/didn't know: that the writeup would name the character who used his powers like it did. This exposed Dome to the D2 quick lynch (which he self-hammered on, in order to protect others from making votes).

Since then, Danger's just hung around. After I mentioned (and voted for) him, he engaged a bit more and then actively used his power last night.

Now, it's possible that he did use his power and stopped the hit. It's also possible that he used his power and mafia chose not make a kill to have us focus on the people on lockdown list. Vote list (with updates in blue)

On 5/18/2019 at 9:18 PM, Woz said:
On 5/18/2019 at 7:47 PM, Whicker said:

14. Danger – Reinhardt (1-shot Multiple Roleblocker)

VOTED FOR

• Day one
    • gopherwrestler (13)
    • gopherwrestler (17)
    • Counselor (38)
    • Malfatron (56)
    • Malfatron (70)
    • Malfatron (79)
    • Malfatron (85)
  • Day two
    • Dome (92)
  • Day three
    • Woz (106)
    • Counselor (109)
    • Counselor (115)
    • Counselor (117)
    • squire12 (118)
    • Counselor (123)
  • Day four
    • Woz (134)
    • gopherwrestler (149)
  • Day five
    • squire12 (158)
    • gopherwrestler (160)
  • Day six
    • Woz (179)
  • Day seven
    • Pickle Rick (209)
  • Day eight
    • squire12 (216)
  • AGGREGATE
    • For mafia: 5 (2 if counting repeated votes as single vote) | 3/2 if you ignore votes before the draft completed
    • For town: 9 (6 if counting repeated votes as single vote) | 6/4 if you ignore votes before the draft completed
    • For unknown: 5
    • Novote: 0
    • Missed vote: 0

26 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

If he protected against the hit, they would already know but we have no way of knowing whether that was the case or if it was blocked due to dangers role (or not used at all if danger & mwil are the last two) 

Yes. That's why I wondered if it would be worth exposing/sacrificing the person Flacco saved. He thinks it isn't; I respect that.

16 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

That is correct. My mistake.

27 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I know because I got a PM from Whicker saying that I was earthquaked/prevented from +1ing Rags.

I couldn't remember if it was you who said it or someone else.

Let's go down the Rick-hole again....

So here are everyone alive 

bcb
woz
touch 
pr
mwil
rags
flacco
squire 
fin
danger

Here is the last lynch of matts 

Vote Count (6 to lynch)
5 Pickle – Squire, Fin, Rag,  Danger
1 Rags – Matts, 
1 Squire – Zenyatta

6 Matts -- Touch, Pickle,  Woz, Mwil, BcB, Flacco

I'd have to imagine that 2 mafia are on me but almost guaranteed 1 is bc i was the easiest lynch target and someone that if wrongly lynched wouldn't get them any attention bc of the circumstances surrounding myself. 

Squire, Fin, Rag, Danger (highest odds to contain at least 1 mafia)

Now we go to the night actions 

Danger claims to have roleblocked: squire, fin, mwil, and me.  

Flacco protected player X

So there are 3 ways to look at it (already mentioned 

1. Danger blocked the killer (squire, fin, mwil, or me)

2. Flacco protected the target of the kill (player X would be cleared as town)

3. Mafia didn't hit someone and danger is lying (danger would be mafia)

So we have a few "info" lynches if you'd like to call it that.  

Basically 

1. Lynch Danger....if he is mafia we know he lied about the roleblock stopping the hit and they just didnt use it.  It could also mean that squire is in fact town (I dont believe it but it could).  Mafia would be going all in on what i have been pounding the table for and made a play to secure his mislynch through my paranoia 

2. Lynch squire.....all evidence in thread has pointed to squire since d2.  Danger's mass roleblock is just another piece of evidence that pushes his lynch to the forefront of your alls minds.  He also took the easy vote of me and clearly avoided switching to both James and Matts 

To come back to flacco and his move.  I think we should have him say who he protected bc if he protected the hit then mafia already know who it is and can take another free shot at him tonight.  If they dont hit him then we have a potential cleared town out there that we dont need to put our attention towards.  

It would also really help of both @AFlaccoSeagulls and @Ragnarok can provide us with that they did and what happened last night 

At this point the more info the better imo.  

I'm torn right now between squire and danger.  

7 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Let's go down the Rick-hole again....

So here are everyone alive 

bcb
woz
touch 
pr
mwil
rags
flacco
squire 
fin
danger

Here is the last lynch of matts 

Vote Count (6 to lynch)
5 Pickle – Squire, Fin, Rag,  Danger
1 Rags – Matts, 
1 Squire – Zenyatta

6 Matts -- Touch, Pickle,  Woz, Mwil, BcB, Flacco

I'd have to imagine that 2 mafia are on me but almost guaranteed 1 is bc i was the easiest lynch target and someone that if wrongly lynched wouldn't get them any attention bc of the circumstances surrounding myself. 

Squire, Fin, Rag, Danger (highest odds to contain at least 1 mafia)

Now we go to the night actions 

Danger claims to have roleblocked: squire, fin, mwil, and me.  

Flacco protected player X

So there are 3 ways to look at it (already mentioned 

1. Danger blocked the killer (squire, fin, mwil, or me)

2. Flacco protected the target of the kill (player X would be cleared as town)

3. Mafia didn't hit someone and danger is lying (danger would be mafia)

So we have a few "info" lynches if you'd like to call it that.  

Basically 

1. Lynch Danger....if he is mafia we know he lied about the roleblock stopping the hit and they just didnt use it.  It could also mean that squire is in fact town (I dont believe it but it could).  Mafia would be going all in on what i have been pounding the table for and made a play to secure his mislynch through my paranoia 

2. Lynch squire.....all evidence in thread has pointed to squire since d2.  Danger's mass roleblock is just another piece of evidence that pushes his lynch to the forefront of your alls minds.  He also took the easy vote of me and clearly avoided switching to both James and Matts 

To come back to flacco and his move.  I think we should have him say who he protected bc if he protected the hit then mafia already know who it is and can take another free shot at him tonight.  If they dont hit him then we have a potential cleared town out there that we dont need to put our attention towards.  

It would also really help of both @AFlaccoSeagulls and @Ragnarok can provide us with that they did and what happened last night 

At this point the more info the better imo.  

I'm torn right now between squire and danger.  

Also to note, mwil has “confirmed” the use of dangers move. So there’s two aspects to that scenario is that he outright lied (we have no way of knowing this for sure) and mwil is also scum or he did legit use it as scum.

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

Also to note, mwil has “confirmed” the use of dangers move. So there’s two aspects to that scenario is that he outright lied (we have no way of knowing this for sure) and mwil is also scum or he did legit use it as scum.

Actually I am now certain I'd prefer @AFlaccoSeagulls to say who he protected bc that person can confirm whether or not flacco prevented the hit

With 2 mafia left it would make more sense to wait another day to make a bold play like holding off on a hit to try and clear themselves (danger).  

So if flacco didnt stop the hit then mafia is now down to squire, rags, mwil (possible danger)

Archived