Overwatch Mafia 2.0 - Game Over - The Six Stack Wins!!!

Whicker

34 minutes ago, Whicker said:

[Writeups have no deeper meaning. Associations between characters/players in writeups are determined solely by the lynch wagon. I'm just trying to include some story]

Does this mean Dome did NOT in fact kill all the people it implies he killed?

Instead, did he just kill Swag as Rack's information would indicate?

2 minutes ago, Nazgul said:
3 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

To answer your comment earlier, I think I got up to like 1800 before. I dont know what that is (Silve/Gold?). I only played ~1-2 seasons ever. But my daughter also played on my account, so it was a losing battle. Not that I am any good. 

The excuses of a loser.

What excuse? Did you not see the very next sentence? I admitted I wasnt very good. 

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

Let's all just pause for a second and realize that there is a very high likelihood of mafia being on Dome's line right now regardless of his alignment 

Oh most definitely.  He's been caught red handed and they're going to bus him if their online.

2 minutes ago, rackcs said:

My PM says that dome and mail visited swag

He's asking if you INTENDED to watch swag

Or did you INTEND to watch someone else and then wound up watching swag

Just now, Matts4313 said:

What excuse? Did you not see the very next sentence? I admitted I wasnt very good. 

So your daughter was the one to get up to 1800 and you let her down?

3 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:
6 minutes ago, Dome said:

No comments at this time 

Dome

Yeah, Dome, we can speed round this one. Its not like he can even come up with some elaborate fake claim... we know his role. No reason to hold out.

Not sure why people are so intent on poking holes in this. I chose to watch swag. Swag was targeted by mwil and dome. There is no reason for dome to have targeted swag with positive intentions and if he were redirected I think he would've already claimed so. I'm not sure how the scum faction kill works but again, I see no pro-town reasons for dome to visit swag last night.

3 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

Does this mean Dome did NOT in fact kill all the people it implies he killed?

Instead, did he just kill Swag as Rack's information would indicate?

All it means is that the people who attacked Malf in the writeup (Danger, Woz, Rack, Forge, and Swag) are in the writeup because they voted for Malf, not because of any associations that may have had otherwise.

Just now, rackcs said:

Not sure why people are so intent on poking holes in this. I chose to watch swag. Swag was targeted by mwil and dome. There is no reason for dome to have targeted swag with positive intentions and if he were redirected I think he would've already claimed so. I'm not sure how the scum faction kill works but again, I see no pro-town reasons for dome to visit swag last night.

By the way, your objections have been absolutely noted. It doesn't make you automatic scum but it doesn't look good.

Just now, squire12 said:

Then why didnt you just answer the question?

I did answer, I just misunderstood the question. I thought you were asking if dome could've been redirected. Either way my point stands that I would've mentioned if I was redirected.

Archived