Fictional All Pro Movie Team

MWil23

Just now, ET80 said:
3 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

I challenge that. Under the rules of Air Bud, where dogs are not specifically barred from playing basketball, we can reasonably infer that because there is no rule that explicitly prevents the use of a broom or wand in the NFL, they'd be allowed.

Also btw Thanos with that big dumb glove of his would have gone down to one Expelliarmas. Could have been disarmed by Harry when he was 12. 

Harry Potter > Avengers

Harry Potter > Captain America

I have no response to the iron clad rules of Air Bud.

FTFY

Gonna be honest, didn't have the end set up when I picked Harry Potter at random but I'm glad we got here.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

Captain America: Has AWFUL throwing technique. It's some ridiculous version of sidearm/submarine, not to mention his elongated release. Turnover machine waiting to happen. He will also alienate half of the lockerroom with his moral superiority complex.

I wasn't trying to sell him as a QB. I'd give that to Hawkeye, with his accuracy.

Captain America is basically Ray Lewis.

Just now, ET80 said:

I wasn't trying to sell him as a QB. I'd give that to Hawkeye, with his accuracy.

Captain America is basically Ray Lewis.

I'd rather have a broken necked L.T. than Captain America at LB. 

Can someone explain to me why they'd want Willie Beamin as the face of their franchise. I'm 100% serious here. I never bought into him as a FRANCHISE QB. He's a great "bridge QB" type to get you to someone like Joe Cain/Lance Harbor, but Franchise QB? I don't buy it.

Can someone explain to me why they'd want Willie Beamin as the face of their franchise. I'm 100% serious here. I never bought into him as a FRANCHISE QB. He's a great "bridge QB" type to get you to someone like Joe Cain/Lance Harbor, but Franchise QB? I don't buy it.

What are you hinting at David Duke?

• Like 1

If you're running an RPO/single read offense - or that Ravens offense. 

3 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Is Harbor even playing? His knee went out, might be a priority UDFA at most. 

1 minute ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

What are you hinting at David Duke?

Give me Vince/Michael B. Jordan from Friday Night Lights. He's the total package as a prospect and has legitimate success. Poise, Accuracy, Athleticism, and leadership. Willie Beamin is a Brady Quinn wannabe who has his own commercial after one moderately successful relief appearance. 

Just now, ET80 said:

Eh, I'm too busy wrapping my head around this Harry Potter nonsense.

Are you really? Or are you deep down finally questioning why you're the only person on earth who loves Captain America. You're probably the type of guy that also loves Aquaman.