Fictional All Pro Movie Team

MWil23

Just now, ET80 said:

SAM WILSON WAS HIS BEST FRIEND! SAM WILSON WAS HIS ONLY ALLY WHEN THEY LOOKED FOR BUCKY BARNES!

GET OUT OF HERE WITH YOUR WARLOCKS AND WIZARDS!

Captain America's height: 6'4"

Daniel Radcliffe's height: 5'5"

Harry Potter has the better pad level tbh. No brainer decision.

Just now, MWil23 said:

TBH, his huddle presence is mediocre at best, his accuracy leaves a lot of meat on the bone, and his prima dona attitude and how he sees himself as better than he really is may honestly make him more Dak Prescott than Patrick Mahomes/Cam Newton.

I think a lot of the dysfunction came from Julian Washington and Terrell Owens. Get him on a team where there is no looming shadow of Capt. Jack Rooney and I think the huddle gets closer.

1 minute ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

LAST I CHECKED HE NEEDS A GODDAM BROOM! THEY DON'T ALLOW BROOMS ON THE FIELD!

Just now, ET80 said:

I think a lot of the dysfunction came from Julian Washington and Terrell Owens. Get him on a team where there is no looming shadow of Capt. Jack Rooney and I think the huddle gets closer.

You'd have to surround him with the right coach. 

Speaking of, I vote we go the "coach" route after the QB. Who is steering this ship? We'll come back to this...

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

You also forgot the "fan favorite" aspect.

Harry Potter: Beloved by millions, international draw, merchandise sales, the ability to always overcome the odds

Captain America: No one's favorite superhero

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

You'd have to surround him with the right coach. 

Speaking of, I vote we go the "coach" route after the QB. Who is steering this ship? We'll come back to this...

I mean, it's gotta be Tony Amato, right? He's basically Joe Paterno without the off field issues.

Just now, jyod21 said:

Other names to consider:  

Joe Kingman (The Game Plan) 

Luther Hawkins ( Playmakers) if that counts 

Uncle Rico (Napoleon Dynamite)  

Flash Gordon 

Banned under the "No Super Hero" clause. See Page 1.

Just now, ET80 said:

LAST I CHECKED HE NEEDS A GODDAM BROOM! THEY DON'T ALLOW BROOMS ON THE FIELD!

I challenge that. Under the rules of Air Bud, where dogs are not specifically barred from playing basketball, we can reasonably infer that because there is no rule that explicitly prevents the use of a broom or wand in the NFL, they'd be allowed.

Also btw Thanos with that big dumb glove of his would have gone down to one Expelliarmas. Could have been disarmed by Harry when he was 12. 

Harry Potter > Avengers

Harry Potter > Captain America

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

You also forgot the "fan favorite" aspect.

Harry Potter: Beloved by millions, international draw, merchandise sales, the ability to always overcome the odds

Captain America: No one's favorite superhero

I don't know if you're saying this with a straight face or not. I'd surmise it's not.

Just now, ET80 said:

I mean, it's gotta be Tony Amato, right? He's basically Joe Paterno without the off field issues.

Tony Amato, Gene Hackman from the Replacements, or James Kahn from The Program have all shown immense potential to deal with varying personalities. Hackman may get the most out of the least, and James Kahn is great at developing YOUNG TALENT, something highly desired in today's game.

• Like 1

Just now, ET80 said:

I don't know if you're saying this with a straight face or not. I'd surmise it's not.

Captain America: Has AWFUL throwing technique. It's some ridiculous version of sidearm/submarine, not to mention his elongated release. Turnover machine waiting to happen. He will also alienate half of the lockerroom with his moral superiority complex.

1 minute ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

I challenge that. Under the rules of Air Bud, where dogs are not specifically barred from playing basketball, we can reasonably infer that because there is no rule that explicitly prevents the use of a broom or wand in the NFL, they'd be allowed.

Also btw Thanos with that big dumb glove of his would have gone down to one Expelliarmas. Could have been disarmed by Harry when he was 12. 

Harry Potter > Avengers

Harry Potter > Captain America

The level of horrible take on this one is astoundingly bad. I've read NFL Gen takes on Ladanian Tomlinson and his propensity to get injured that seem like manna from heaven compared to this.

Just now, MWil23 said:

Captain America: Has AWFUL throwing technique. It's some ridiculous version of sidearm/submarine, not to mention his elongated release. Turnover machine waiting to happen. He will also alienate half of the lockerroom with his moral superiority complex.

HE PICKED UP THE GODDAM HAMMER!