Fictional All Pro Movie Team

MWil23

5 minutes ago, ET80 said:

I'm game with this. Cap/Falco/Utah, final call? Any objections?

I want to move to RB by lunch. xD

I can't in good conscience vote Utah BEHIND Falco. I'd roll with KANE. KANE IS ABLE!!!!!!!!!!!! We also have a lot more film on Kane than we do Utah.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

Remember the Titans blows, but this has gotta be Denzel

Per the "Real people" rules, Herman Boone, AKA Denzel, is DQ'd.

5 minutes ago, ET80 said:

FYI - thinking Denzel is already DQed. 

Yep

My list starts like this:

1. Jimmy McGinty (The Replacements)

2. Sam Winters (The Program)

3. Hayden Fox (Coach)

4. Tony Amato (Any Given Sunday).

(HM/OC consideration for Coach Kline from The Waterboy. Dynamic play designer and play caller, but don't think he can manage an entire team effectively).

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ET80 said:

... that's racist.

Granted I haven't seen this since high school, but the team getting along part was the part I don't remember being corny. The corny stuff was like the defensive assistant way overacting and whisper yelling "I DON'T WANT THEM TO GAIN....

[he's still pausing]

A SINGLE YARD"

and then they just smash cut to like 20 sacks in a row. Corny as hell.

16 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

Granted I haven't seen this since high school...

THAT'S racist, too.

To think, you had the NERVE to besmirch Steve Rogers good name as a racist. How DARE you.

HE GAVE HIS SHIELD - HIS MOST PRIZED POSSESSION - TO THE GUY WHO PLAYED TUPAC IN THE NOTORIOUS B.I.G. MOVIE!!!11!!! HE ALLOWED A BLUE CYBORG-THING TO JOIN THEIR GROUP!!!!11!!!!!!

Just now, ET80 said:

THAT'S racist, too.

To think, you had the NERVE to besmirch Steve Roger's good name as a racist. How DARE you.

HE GAVE HIS SHIELD - HIS MOST PRIZED POSSESSION - TO THE GUY WHO PLAYED TUPAC IN THE NOTORIOUS B.I.G. MOVIE!!!11!!!

He gave it to a guy who's real name is Clarence. And Clarence's parents had a real good marriage. 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, ET80 said:

My list starts like this:

1. Jimmy McGinty (The Replacements)

2. Sam Winters (The Program)

3. Hayden Fox (Coach)

4. Tony Amato (Any Given Sunday).

(HM/OC consideration for Coach Kline from The Waterboy. Dynamic play designer and play caller, but don't think he can manage an entire team effectively).

I would add Nate Scarborough (Longest Yard) to this list. He is used to working with some explosive personalities and has gameplanned around roster limitations. Showed some dynamic play calling with the fumblerooski and 2 point conversion play as well. 

• Like 1

Will Ferrell in Kicking and Screaming

Won a championship with a bunch of idiot kids over his Dad's powerhouse select soccer team. Sure he had the help of Mike Ditka, but he primarily did it on his own merits. Not to mention if Ferrell's character became the Head Coach of a football team he'd likely bring in Ditka as an assistant or DC, which is an automatic A+ move.

Also, Bill Murray coaching the Tune Squad, anyone?