Fictional All Pro Movie Team

MWil23

Just now, MWil23 said:

You can have EITHER Cheeseburger Eddy OR Stone Cold as the H-Back/Fullback...not both. I'm not saying no to Stone Cold. The dude can PLAY.

Stone Cold in The Longest Yard is like @ramssuperbowl99...a racist.

RB is really deep with a few guys (including the Great Khali) so SCSA is a regrettable omission.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, ET80 said:

Stone Cold in The Longest Yard is like @ramssuperbowl99...a racist.

RB is really deep with a few guys (including the Great Khali) so SCSA is a regrettable omission.

I thought The Great Khali was an OT.

RB is absolutely loaded. You have Meggett from the Longest Yard, SCSA as an H/FB/TE hybrid, Darnell Jefferson (The Program), Julian Washington (Any Given Sunday). You'd be best to go with SCSA as the hybrid H/FB/TE since you want a 2 RB tandem...split out Meggett or Darnell Jefferson as a slot OR go full time 2 RB, and that's exactly what you want...athletes for days.

Boobie Miles, since based off of a real person, is DQ'd.

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

I thought The Great Khali was an OT

He had a carry, right? That's good in my book.

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

RB is absolutely loaded

Agree on that front - I like Washington as the hammer with breakaway speed, Meggett as the 3rd down scat back and Darnell Washington as the three down guy (dude was cruising as a true Freshman in the SEC). Washington reminds me of Larry Johnson - not just because he's a big dude, but because he spat a mouthful of champagne in a hookers' face. Just like LJ.

Good choices all around, has great quality at all three levels on the DC. Teams will have a hard time defending this group.

3 minutes ago, flyers0909 said:

Thoughts on Smash Williams?  Tough to know if he ever made it but he did play at Texas A&M.

Even if he could have made it, he's WAY behind at least those other 3 dudes.

3 minutes ago, flyers0909 said:

On that note are we running a FB?  Tim Riggins has to be in our backfield. 

Riggins and SCSA are the two guys in the discussion. If we have an H/TE, I say Stone Cold. If it's a true FB, Riggins is hard to beat.

30 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

I will suggest the KR from the Dark Knight Rises.

He ran through all them 'splosions.

He's a better blocker than return guy/WR. And if he's going to be on the list, then we've got to consider #82 from the Miami Sharks as a WR. He's got HoF talent.