Fictional All Pro Movie Team

MWil23

Just now, ET80 said:

HE ALREADY KILLED THEM IN CAPTAIN AMERICA - THE WINTER SOLDIER!

THIS ISN'T BACK TO THE FUTURE! 

[Unjerk]

Okay FYI this is my legit complaint with Endgame. You have a serious plot hole where Loki gets the cube and then teleports away, which opens up a new reality that could be way, way worse and it was just never addressed. Plus they went back in time and got more red time travel juice and couldn't put it back, so there are like 3 timelines now and they only saved one.

[Rejerk]

What color do we associate with Winter? White?

Captain America - The White Solider

6 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

[Unjerk]

Physically and emotionally impossible for you.

Okay FYI this is my legit complaint with Endgame. You have a serious plot hole where Loki gets the cube and then teleports away, which opens up a new reality that could be way, way worse and it was just never addressed. Plus they went back in time and got more red time travel juice and couldn't put it back, so there are like 3 timelines now and they only saved one.

It's my one significant gripe with the whole series of movies - but I'm also thinking that it'll be addressed in the next phase of movies as well as the Loki show that's due. They needed a vehicle that brought Loki back, and this makes sense from that perspective - and Loki running through time, desperately fixing fractures could be the theme of the show - Quantum Leap, starring Tom Hiddleston, if you will.

So, you're not alone on that - they've already addressed that Spider-Man: Far From Home will bring in the concept of a multiverse, so you very well could be right, there could be several significant impacts that came from that one scene. 

I for one, am hoping for chaos.

[Rejerk]

That's what she said.

What color do we associate with Winter? White?

Captain America - The White Solider

THIS IS WHEN HE MEETS SAM WILSON AND THEY BECOME BFFS! AND BUCKY MIGHT BE A LITTLE RACIST, BUT THAT'S HOW THEY DO IN SOVIET RUSSIA! IT'S CALLED A WHITE RUSSIAN FOR A REASON!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, ET80 said:
11 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

[Unjerk]

Physically and emotionally impossible for you.

Physically, no. Emotionally, no comment. Let's move past it.

6 minutes ago, ET80 said:

It's my one significant gripe with the whole series of movies - but I'm also thinking that it'll be addressed in the next phase of movies as well as the Loki show that's due. They needed a vehicle that brought Loki back, and this makes sense from that perspective - and Loki running through time, desperately fixing fractures could be the theme of the show - Quantum Leap, starring Tom Hiddleston, if you will.

So, you're not alone on that - they've already addressed that Spider-Man: Far From Home will bring in the concept of a multiverse, so you very well could be right, there could be several significant impacts that came from that one scene. 

I for one, am hoping for chaos.

Time travel got weird enough as it is. Multiverse would just be getting so far up it's own butt it'd explode like Ant Man.

6 minutes ago, ET80 said:

THIS IS WHEN HE MEETS SAM WILSON AND THEY BECOME BFFS! AND BUCKY MIGHT BE A LITTLE RACIST, BUT THAT'S HOW THEY DO IN SOVIET RUSSIA! IT'S CALLED A WHITE RUSSIAN FOR A REASON!

So Cap's best friend is a racist.

On 5/17/2019 at 8:28 AM, ramssuperbowl99 said:

This is tough. I know 3rd place is Ed Norton's character in the beginning of American History X, but I'm not sure.

See, I saw this comment without context on the next page and assumed this discussion had already moved on to Punters.

Boy, was I wrong.

• Like 1