2019 Offseason Trade Rumors & Free Agency Thread

resilient part 2

Just now, TitanSlim said:

Ehh not great but not terrible either...better than the Heat ragtag bunch in 2011.

Well that's assuming they get more than 1 or 2 of those guys.

I'd be going hard after Marcus Morris, Delon Wright, Jake Layman, and Cousins. Then target Bradley and Iguodala after they get waived/bought out.

Cris Carter‏:  A LOT of premature reports out there. Kawhi has NOT made his decision yet & all 3 teams are still in it. Yes, Lakers and Clippers are still in play and I’m certain of this. I wouldn’t hold my breath on getting an answer any time soon. Kawhi still undecided.

1 minute ago, seminoles1 said:

Well that's assuming they get more than 1 or 2 of those guys.

I'd be going hard after Marcus Morris, Delon Wright, Jake Layman, and Cousins. Then target Bradley and Iguodala after they get waived/bought out.

Cousins should easily be the top target assuming Kawhi goes elsewhere. Hell, Cousins should be a target even if Kawhi signs with the Lakers. 

32 minutes ago, showtime said:

Other people have said the 1+1 deal.  Jalen Rose isn't the only person who realizes that two years from now is Kawhi Leonard's 10th season.

None of the Lakers fake media sources have said it. I've even seen Lakers "sources" suggesting that Kawhi is going to take $22M next season so they can sign Danny Green as well. 

2 minutes ago, ttitansfan4life said:

Cousins should easily be the top target assuming Kawhi goes elsewhere. Hell, Cousins should be a target even if Kawhi signs with the Lakers. 

Assuming Kawhi doesn't sign, then:

Cousins: 1 year, $8 million

Morris: 2 years, $18 million

Wright: 3 years, $25 million (Memphis would probably match that though. Maybe push to $30 million). If they do then go hard after Bradley.

Layman: 2 years, $10 million

Then get Jeremy Lin and a few other randoms on minimums. 

15 minutes ago, seminoles1 said:

They could definitely sign both and probably should if they both want to come. The problem is, especially if Cousins is signed, that there's not enough minutes and they'd be wasting resources on their bigs. Morris and Green are a little redundant, so getting both with Cousins would be a slight waste of money. If no Cousins then get both. Need to be able to throw as much money as possible to the best guards left.

They aren't signing Cousins in all likelihood. 

But if they do, obviously that changes things. 

Cook would be a nice PG for them, but he is more of back up PG. Not really sure what route they can go to get a starting caliber PG unless they think that player is Rondo lol.

8 minutes ago, seminoles1 said:

Assuming Kawhi doesn't sign, then:

Cousins: 1 year, $8 million

Morris: 2 years, $18 million

Wright: 3 years, $25 million (Memphis would probably match that though. Maybe push to $30 million). If they do then go hard after Bradley.

Layman: 2 years, $10 million

Then get Jeremy Lin and a few other randoms on minimums. 

What? 

You've soured on Melo? :)

Archived