2019 Offseason Trade Rumors & Free Agency Thread

resilient part 2

1 minute ago, NYRaider said:

AD needs to be a second-tier player to win, he showed that in New Orleans. Mitchell has more 50+ win seasons in 2 years in the league than Davis has in 7, yikes. Like I said imagine being the proudest franchise in the league, adding two superstar players, just to be worse than the Utah Jazz, must sting.

Ya, man Donavon and his 30 percent >> AD

Oh really? I didn't know jazz already had a better record than the new look Lakers 

17 minutes ago, 49er pride said:

Ya, man Donavon and his 30 percent >> AD

Oh really? I didn't know jazz already had a better record than the new look Lakers 

Y'all added LeBron last summer just to be worse than a team with Joe Ingles as the #2 option, lmao. Mitchell smacked up PG13 and Westbrook as a rookie. 27/5/5 when healthy on 45/42 oof that boy nice. LeBron and AD were below .500 with more offensive weapons around them than Spida. Damn... Pathetic. 

15 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Y'all added LeBron last summer just to be worse than a team with Joe Ingles as the #2 option, lmao. Mitchell smacked up PG13 and Westbrook as a rookie. 27/5/5 when healthy on 45/42 oof that boy nice. LeBron and AD were below .500 with more offensive weapons around them than Spida. Damn... Pathetic. 

What does LeBron and ad playing on separate teams last year have to do with this year? 

32 percent oooof harden had the clamps 

3 minutes ago, 49er pride said:

What does LeBron and ad playing on separate teams last year have to do with this year? 

32 percent oooof harden had the clamps 

Neither guy could win with more offensive talent around them then Mitchell. Yikes. Those boys trash.

6 minutes ago, ttitansfan4life said:

The stud is back!!!

He's nice. Need to play him a bunch of minutes with LeBron. His weaknesses are covered up playing with LeBron and his strengths fit very well with LeBron.

Rondo should be playing a bunch of minutes with Cousins and the 2nd unit. 

1 minute ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

He's nice. Need to play him a bunch of minutes with LeBron. His weaknesses are covered up playing with LeBron and his strengths fit very well with LeBron.

Rondo should be playing a bunch of minutes with Cousins and the 2nd unit. 

I doubt he starts although I’d prefer him over Rondo.

Archived