2019 Offseason Trade Rumors & Free Agency Thread

resilient part 2

3 minutes ago, ttitansfan4life said:

THAT’S IT!!! Bo Spice or something stupid like that. Could not think of the screen name to save my life. Dude has had numerous names that god banned and he’s back.

Don't forget his best screen name....

Jasper_Dolphin

29 minutes ago, CWood21 said:

You said and I quote "He was stat padding on a losing team because they had no one else to shoot the ball.".  Now you're saying that he's got more help than Donovan Mitchell.  Which is it?  LIS, what Dallas Mavericks' starter would you have taken over the Utah Jazz starters last year?

He had more help than Donavan Mitchell and they were still a losing team. I’m over this debate. In my opinion Mitchell is the best young player in the league. 

1 hour ago, CWood21 said:

I discussed that with BTC.  But you can't make outlandish comments without people criticizing it.

But he can have multiple screen names after getting banned on every other one...

Keep that in mind for when I get banned. 

1 minute ago, The LBC said:

Just admit it, you're being intentionally obtuse.

I honestly in my heart believe that Mitchell is the best young player in the league. I’ve given legitimate reasoning. 

The Suns have averaged about 20 wins per year with Booker.  

Just now, beekay414 said:

Spida is also the worst damn nickname I've ever seen lol

Have you seen the new Marvel themed Mitchell 1s? Cleanest shoe to drop in a while. The fact he got a signature shoe from adidas shows that he’s on track to be a superstar. He got a shoe before Giannis.

2 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

Spida is also the worst damn nickname I've ever seen lol

It's up there with Tyreek Hill's self proclaimed nickname "Cheetah" and the Tennessee Titan's slogan "#TitanUp" lol

13 minutes ago, ttitansfan4life said:

THAT’S IT!!! Bo Spice or something stupid like that. Could not think of the screen name to save my life. Dude has had numerous names that got banned and he’s back.

i remember getting legitimately heated and arguing with that dude on here in my youth lol

Archived