Jump to content
beekay414

2019 NBA Finals - (1) Golden State Warriors vs (2) Toronto Raptors (TOR leads 3-2)

Recommended Posts

Just now, J-ALL-DAY said:

Holy ish dude, follow along at what I'm saying. I stated the long break allows them to get healthier, but in terms of just a pure advantage having more days off than say the Bucks? It isn't that big of an advantage. 

Isn't the second half of your statement meant to be more generalistic?  Like, having more days off in general isn't that big of a deal?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, seminoles1 said:

Warriors in 4 unless Durant plays. Bucks in 7 or Warriors in 6 over Raptors if he does.

So in your opinion, the Warriors are a MUCH worse team when Durant plays?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, showtime said:

Isn't the second half of your statement meant to be more generalistic?  Like, having more days off in general isn't that big of a deal?

I'm saying if Warriors have 9 days off and the Bucks have three or four days off, it won't be that big of a deal. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

I'm saying if Warriors have 9 days off and the Bucks have three or four days off, it won't be that big of a deal. 

I don't agree.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Love it!!! Warriors being doubted once again!!! Bucks in 7 they said!!!!!

You're the biggest Warriors doubter!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bucks/Tor should hope Durant is back and playing. They might be able to steal 2 games if he does come back. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Love it!!! Warriors being doubted once again!!! Bucks in 7 they said!!!!!

 

22 minutes ago, showtime said:

So in your opinion, the Warriors are a MUCH worse team when Durant plays?

I'm being a Durant hater, bordering on trolling at this point. My real picks are:

-Bucks over Warriors in 7 if Durant misses 4+ games

-Warriors over Bucks in 6 if Durant misses 3 or less games

-Warriors over Raptors regardless of Durant.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, seminoles1 said:

 

I'm being a Durant hater, bordering on trolling at this point. My real picks are:

-Bucks over Warriors in 7 if Durant misses 4+ games

-Warriors over Bucks in 6 if Durant misses 3 or less games

-Warriors over Raptors regardless of Durant.

After this 10 days off or whatever it is, won't Durant be able to play in all the games or is there still a chance he misses time?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, showtime said:

After this 10 days off or whatever it is, won't Durant be able to play in all the games or is there still a chance he misses time?

Most likely he'll be good to go game 1, but you just never know. Maybe he has a setback, maybe his calf isn't responding to the PT and recovery is taking longer, etc. It's already happened once, so it could happen again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What are the defensive matchups in this series if the Bucks or Toronto wins?  Meaning, who guards who?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, showtime said:

What are the defensive matchups in this series if the Bucks or Toronto wins?  Meaning, who guards who?

In the regular season for Milwaukee:

Middleton on KD

Bledsoe on Curry

Giannis on Green or at times on whoever the C was. Rarely did he guard KD aside from a few possessions here and there.

Brogdon on Klay

As for Toronto, little harder to tell as once they played without Kawhi, and once the Warriors were without Curry, but from what I remember:

Lowry on Curry

Leonard on KD (Along with OG)

Siakam on Green

Green on Klay

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, freak_of_nature said:

The Warriors are going to get WAY more rest than the EC Champ. How big of an advantage do you all think that is?

none unless the ECF goes 7 games. both teams will be rested, and too much rest is never a good thing. The only * would be if this rest is enough for Durant and Cousins to come back healthy, and then it could make a difference, but the finals were going to start when they are starting regardless so thats not really an issue

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Pastor Dillon said:

Warriors in 6 over Bucks
Warriors in 5 over Raptors

I'll go with this. Maybe even GSW in 5 regardless. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×