2019 NBA Finals - (1) Golden State Warriors vs (2) Toronto Raptors (TOR leads 3-2)

beekay414

1 minute ago, billking said:

Raptor fans shouldn't have cheered when KD got hurt, karma got em.

Quick take....I love to dunk on dumb people on twitter as much as the next person but I’m pretty confident that moment would have happened in every NBA city in the league tbh 

fans are dumb! 

13 minutes ago, Pastor Dillon said:

Ive never seen a guy put a team on his back like Leonard did only to wet the bed the final 2 minutes like that. Seriously it went from an epic championship take over to airballing bad shots in a hurry. This one is going 7

What about harden?

Just now, jrry32 said:

Truth. Without KD, GS just doesn't have it. Iggy and Dray have to hit shots, and they're not doing that. It'll take out of this world performances from Klay and Steph to win Game 6. I think they're done.

The hell are you guys talking about? The Warriors are capable of way more consistent basketball on both ends. You guys sound like you’re wasting camera ti e on ESPN.

5 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

I'm probably riding a high, but the Dubs take game 6. Dray has a big game and no way the Warriors lose all three at home right??? 

I mean game 7 will in all likelihood be a loss, but get to that game please!!!

Like I said, only chance is Klay and Steph going off. I guess Boogie having a monster game could do it too, but that doesn't seem to be in the cards. The plus side of Boogie is that they don't get murdered on the boards. The downside of Boogie is that they get murdered on switches.

1 minute ago, jrry32 said:

Truth. Without KD, GS just doesn't have it. Iggy and Dray have to hit shots, and they're not doing that. It'll take out of this world performances from Klay and Steph to win Game 6. I think they're done.

It’s Kawhi + like 6 guys who can get buckets versus 2.  They’ll need some random fire game from Quin Cook or something

Just now, champ11 said:

Quick take....I love to dunk on dumb people on twitter as much as the next person but I’m pretty confident that moment would have happened in every NBA city in the league tbh 

fans are dumb! 

Pretty much this

Just now, Mossburg said:

The hell are you guys talking about? The Warriors are capable of way more consistent basketball on both ends. You guys sound like you’re wasting camera ti e on ESPN.

Don't question my analysis. They call me "The Truth" for a reason.

9 minutes ago, El ramster said:

Kawhi was exhausted. Dude had scored their last 10 pts. Not to mention he was injured. Dumb TO in hindsight but it was needed. 

Wait til he misses a shot or GS makes one before you call one. They were hanging on for dear life...

Just now, champ11 said:

We got Boogie and Looney out here at 60% and Bell can’t even figure out which guy is his on defense 

Guy has the worst IQ ever. So much physical tools but a complete fool.

I know the talk is going to be about KD's potential Achilles tear, but Looney is done himself. Gave it his all and re-aggravated his injury.

Team's season will be on the line with 30 minutes of Boogie next game lmao. 

Alright after clearing my head, it's probably a wrap on Thursday lol. 

8 minutes ago, redsoxsuck05 said:

Man I can’t get over that TO!! Who tf calls a timeout to stop their own momentum like that???

If they come out of that TO and execute a beautifully drawn play, everyone is raving about he genius it would have been. People need to stop looking into the narratives. You play and execute until the clock hits zero...

2 minutes ago, Mossburg said:

The Warriors don't seem capable of avoiding the sloppy play. They've been missing FTs and turning the ball over like crazy all series.

1 minute ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Guy has the worst IQ ever. So much physical tools but a complete fool.

I know the talk is going to be about KD's potential Achilles tear, but Looney is done himself. Gave it his all and re-aggravated his injury.

Team's season will be on the line with 30 minutes of Boogie next game lmao. 

Alright after clearing my head, it's probably a wrap on Thursday lol. 

I wouldn't be surprised if Looney loads up on painkillers and fights through it.

1 minute ago, champ11 said:

fans are dumb! 

Nah, it’s Toronto lol. They act cute bc they’re the Canadian stepchild but they are ruthless, obnoxious bastards lol

8 minutes ago, 11sanchez11 said:
9 minutes ago, El ramster said:

He turns into Marcus Smart when shooting 3's. It's a hideous thing watching him shoot a open 3. 

Danny Green can't dribble and airballed his wide open three by 14 feet

And Powell played 10 minutes in the 4th. Christ

1 minute ago, jrry32 said:

I wouldn't be surprised if Looney loads up on painkillers and fights through it.

Nah man, he's done. He gave it his all and just couldn't give any more. Dude has been in crazy pain the last three games. 

Archived