2019 NBA Finals - (1) Golden State Warriors vs (2) Toronto Raptors (TOR leads 3-2)

beekay414

1 hour ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Kerr seemed super ticked off since he was told Durant couldn't make his injury any worse. He's the one guy that is more cautious than others and could tell he was frustrated as hell with what transpired. 

Thought Kerr said it was kd’s choice on playing. Catch 22. Kd sits then they say he isn’t gonna play through injuries and he doesn’t care about the team. Kd plays and gets hurt then people say why would he put himself in that position. 

I respect kd lot more today than last week 

hella proud to be a warrior a die hard warrior 

looney almost died out there

klay dam near played all game still hurt

iggy and boogie all putting their body on the line for the team

real warriors real heart of a champion on display 

19 minutes ago, El ramster said:

This aged so good. 

Almost as well as this

On 2/4/2019 at 11:00 AM, El ramster said:

I childs laughter isn’t the cure anymore! It sounds like a crash of a million cars at night. 

Fruit now taste rotten. A kiss now feels like the -55 Of pure cold hell. This is not right.!

no man should feel this. 

29 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

Almost as well as this

On 2/4/2019 at 10:00 AM, El ramster said:

I childs laughter isn’t the cure anymore! It sounds like a crash of a million cars at night. 

Fruit now taste rotten. A kiss now feels like the -55 Of pure cold hell. This is not right.!

no man should feel this. 

idk what this is but it is pretty great

2 hours ago, Eagles23 said:

so dont watch the game?

I actually find it very cool to see someone doing the same thing over and over with great success for years and seeing everyone else trying to stop it but can't just proves the level of excellence that takes

5 hours ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

Thought Kerr said it was kd’s choice on playing. Catch 22. Kd sits then they say he isn’t gonna play through injuries and he doesn’t care about the team. Kd plays and gets hurt then people say why would he put himself in that position. 

I respect kd lot more today than last week 

hella proud to be a warrior a die hard warrior 

looney almost died out there

klay dam near played all game still hurt

iggy and boogie all putting their body on the line for the team

real warriors real heart of a champion on display 

Spare me

golden state to me is a desperate entitled team that doesn’t want the trophy they think Is their birthright possibly dissapear

45 minutes ago, CKS97 said:

Spare me

golden state to me is a desperate entitled team that doesn’t want the trophy they think Is their birthright possibly dissapear

Birthright? Entitled? Lol Warriors have been lightweight garbage my whole life. I waited 30 years for this dynasty and I love it. 

First warriors game I ever went to was when Webber did that behind the back dunk on Barkley. This chip is for the real diehards.

Archived