Marvel Mafia - The game is over, the Sinister Six have conquered Earth!

rackcs

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

I am feel that lynching swag would not be a worst choice type option tomorrow.  Worst case scenario, we lynch an other.  

I like swag tho.

But I think you're right. 

On 5/31/2019 at 5:14 PM, Matts4313 said:

You are probably Green.

Lets find out.

Matts thinks Green is a threat.

On 5/31/2019 at 6:29 PM, Matts4313 said:

Thats cause you are a convert. 

Dont be sheeple, people. Kill Swag 1st. 

Matts tells me I am a Green.

On 5/31/2019 at 6:32 PM, Matts4313 said:

Not a lynch. 

I think. 

On 5/31/2019 at 6:32 PM, Malfatron said:

you said he was a convert

On 5/31/2019 at 6:33 PM, Matts4313 said:

Converter. You know what I meant. 

On 5/31/2019 at 6:33 PM, Matts4313 said:

Green is Loki's color.

Green is Skrull, not Loki.  You clearly take Green seriously today because you're willing to lynch me, who is wielding the verified blue Space Stone because my character wears green.

On 6/1/2019 at 5:36 PM, Matts4313 said:

TK3

What happened to you last night @Malfatron

Matts asks Malfatron what happened to him last night.

On 6/1/2019 at 5:37 PM, Malfatron said:

i got motivated. was that you?

Malfatron responds innocuously.

On 6/1/2019 at 5:38 PM, Matts4313 said:

No. What else happened?

Matts pries further.

On 6/1/2019 at 5:41 PM, Malfatron said:

i successfully redirected dome and pickle to nacho. 

Malfatron is being evasive on the question.

On 6/1/2019 at 5:42 PM, Matts4313 said:

Mission visited you

I want to know what he did.

Prick

Matts reveals Mission visited Malfatron.

On 6/1/2019 at 5:44 PM, Malfatron said:

no info from rack about that

@mission27 time to claim

Malfatron denies awareness and tells mission to claim.

On 6/1/2019 at 5:44 PM, Matts4313 said:

If there is a converter, its Mission

He needs to be killed.

Matts takes a firm stance that he believes Mission is the Converter.

On 6/1/2019 at 5:45 PM, Matts4313 said:

Horse poo poo. 

I dont believe you.

He rejects Malfatron's explanation.

On 6/1/2019 at 5:46 PM, Malfatron said:

i wasnt converted, and my pm has black text.

but i agree that mission needs to claim so that we can solve this 

i would be intersted why he visited me

Malfatron further commits to ignorance on the subject.

On 6/1/2019 at 6:07 PM, Malfatron said:

@mission27did you visit me last night?

just a yes or no is good

He asks Mission for information.

On 6/1/2019 at 6:18 PM, Malfatron said:

no sense in rushing the day today

No sense in rushing today, Malfatron says.  It makes sense, he needs information from Mission, based on what matts has said.

On 6/1/2019 at 7:58 PM, Malfatron said:

my vote today will either be pickle or matts.

i am not lynching someone who got a civ result from md4l

pickle is likely telling the truth about being a protector, but he may be either civ or mafia protection. could be useful though

matts, i feel like he might have begged rack for a cover role, prompting rack to send covers to everyone. plus, matts has had questionable night actions. if hes civ, he is rapidly becoming vanilla

also, i checked on the powers that matts would have remaining.

a roleblock and a protection.

thats way too many protects for civs to have

pickle/utley/matts/sanchez

all claimed that they have civ protections.

one of matts or pickle is lying.

i am leaning pickle

90 minutes later, Malfatron is pushing Rick and Matts.  His case on matts is flimsily based on my information about fake role PMs, as I point out here:

On 6/1/2019 at 8:00 PM, SwAg said:

full disclosure, brother: matts engaged in the PM Game with you nearly half a day before rack sent any cover PMs.

(It was actually only 6 hours later, but point remains).

On 6/1/2019 at 8:09 PM, Malfatron said:

i think the best option is to lynch matts

eliminates an unknown variable and a protector is a protector for now.

lynch TKN tomorrow

Malfatron did not respond to me, he merely went right to lynching matts -- the person who tracked mission and was pushing the recruiter narrative.

On 6/1/2019 at 8:50 PM, Malfatron said:

actually, i have a plan

matts

He pushes it further.  And people jump on:

On 6/1/2019 at 8:51 PM, DingoLadd said:

Matts

On 6/1/2019 at 8:57 PM, Counselor said:

Matts 

On 6/1/2019 at 8:58 PM, Malfatron said:

okay, i got it. a very good plan

@Counselor im not going to beg for a motavation but lets just say that we could have a very useful night if you give it to me or at least frighten mafia into not putting their moves in

say nothing though

matts

Malfatron has a plan!  We need to lynch matts without any further information, despite we wanted to wait for mission only 2 hours ago, and had no need to be quick!

On 6/1/2019 at 9:05 PM, Malfatron said:

@ET80vote matts.

i have a plan.

On 6/1/2019 at 9:06 PM, ET80 said:

Matts... But this better be going somewhere.

On 6/1/2019 at 9:31 PM, rackcs said:

"Alright, this should be an interesting day. Only three choices, who to choose, who to choose..."

"Everybody, I've got a plan. Let's just get Matts"

"You got it chief"

Matts4313 sees the tides turn against him and rushes down an alleyway. He's much faster than everyone else and soon the sounds of the crowd fade off in the distance. He slows down and surveys his surroundings. This is not his place, not his city. He is unfamiliar with this area and he's lost. He starts running again down an alley. He takes a couple more turns, hoping to put as much distance between him and the lynch crowd as possible. He turns another corner and suddenly finds himself face to face with the crowd yet again. He tries to run again but they grab him, dragging him deeper into the crowd. As they pull him in they beat on him and soon he is unconscious. Soon after that, he's dead.

Matts4313 is dead! He was Black Panther, Avengers-Aligned.

It is now Night 6. You have until 9:00 AM EST tomorrow to get your PMs in.

Malfatron had to get rid of matts because matts found him.

IF YOU HAVE TIME I INVITE YOU TO SKIM THROUGH MALFATRON FROM DAY 3-4 TO DAY 5.  HIS MANNERISMS NOTABLY CHANGED, AS WELL AS HIS APPROACH TO THE THREAD.

Malfatron is killed and he flips Skrull.

On 6/2/2019 at 9:36 AM, rackcs said:

Malfatron lay down in his bed after a long, busy night. He was still getting used to everything but he felt like he was finally settling into his new role well. He finally fell asleep and got a good few hours in when he suddenly woke up feeling very uncomfortable. He looked down to see that his entire body was covered by a large sheet of metal. He looked up and saw a man across the room in a helmet smiling at him. The man raised his hand up and slowly closed it into a fist. As his fist closed up the metal started constricting around Malfatron, crushing him. Malfatron struggled but even with his immense strength, it wasn't long before he was completely crushed.

Malfatron is dead. He was Thor, Skrull-Aligned.

It is now Day 7! With 11 alive and 11 voting, it's 6 to lynch! 

Deadline is Monday at 10 PM EST.

Prior to Malfatron's death, during the night phase, Malfatron made no further attempt to interact with Mission.  He did not want the information.  He wanted it buried and for Mission to keep being "AFK."

Fast forward a bit and tk3 reversed time to bring back matts.  Uh oh.  Malfatron's faction suddenly has a problem.  The person who was pushing for information from mission is alive after everyone else let it go after that one day phase.  What do?  Malfatron is now the architect of the Greens, so you recruit matts.

Then, go re-read today.  Matts was not even acknowledging mission as a possibility, after this previous commitment to mission as not only scum, but a recruiter.  And with the intervening information being that Malfatron has been converted to Skrull.  That should have been an alarming revelation for matts since he held mission out as Cult.  Instead, matts avoided the issue the whole day and focused on me.

That is coming in the next post.

lmao if it was just swag the whole time as a claimed other.

now that I type it I feel like that's exactly what it is.

has there been anything that definitively puts Loki in the game?

I feel like swag has been genuine for the most part though. 

But I never liked him trying to connect me to mission based on I think my first post of the game where I 100%ed him and mission as scum. 

Seemed like a post that shouldn't have been taken seriously. And swag was the ONLY one who took it seriously. 

5 hours ago, SwAg said:

You know, I'm not even saying your sentiment about Loki having to die for you to win is unfounded.  I'm saying the way you prioritize me above Mafia and Green, when you all know exactly what I do based on two confirmed Town and about six write-ups at this point, is beyond suspect.

Are you guys serious on me not having verification as Loki?

3 minutes ago, Dome said:

ah ****, swags back.

skimmed that. will read tomorrow. 

But i might be back on matts/mission

I am good with mission being a prime suspect to get rid of.  Just not sure how Matts comes back as Skrull via the Tk3 reverting time.  Tk3 investigated as Avengers aligned by MD4L....unless Tk3 is also Skrull and the invest would not see the shape shifting aspect of the invest (false invest on Skrull ...maybe???)

3 minutes ago, squire12 said:

If it was about who you like to play with, you would never vote to lynch Matts:ph34r:

Matts is very far down on the hype guy waitlist right now, yes. 

I can't imagine I'm high on his either lol 

It is what it is. We fight about it every game, rinse, repeat. Mafia is like a good fight. You shake hands when it's over and all is good. Sometimes you fight the same guys every time, but that's half the fun anyways. 

Just now, Dome said:

Matts is very far down on the hype guy waitlist right now, yes. 

I can't imagine I'm high on his either lol 

It is what it is. We fight about it every game, rinse, repeat. Mafia is like a good fight. You shake hands when it's over and all is good. Sometimes you fight the same guys every time, but that's half the fun anyways. 

I know...I was just throwing gas on a bit of a smoldering fire.  

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

I am good with mission being a prime suspect to get rid of.  Just not sure how Matts comes back as Skrull via the Tk3 reverting time.  Tk3 investigated as Avengers aligned by MD4L....unless Tk3 is also Skrull and the invest would not see the shape shifting aspect of the invest (false invest on Skrull ...maybe???)

maybe we lynch matts, because then we can look at mission or tk3 next.

mission tells us about matts.

tk3 tells us about matts.

matts could point to both. 

but where the **** is groot. i mean i've seen the guardians of the galaxy movie and those two seem like a package deal. 

23 hours ago, SwAg said:

I think Dingo or Mission is Cult.

I think Dingo or Mission is Cult.  We begin to discuss it.

23 hours ago, Dome said:

Wasn’t bcb a shapeshifter or something?

mission could be fake rocket?

23 hours ago, mission27 said:

SawgDawg

Look who shows up for the first time in days.  Malfatron tagged him before asking for information.  He doesn't respond.

23 hours ago, SwAg said:

You Cult, Mission?

I’m gangster buddy 

Yeah, joke about being gangster.

Well I did pop in to see malf but he wasn’t home 

did someone ya boom hm or what 

Then move right onto what is basically gibberish. 

23 hours ago, SwAg said:

Matts tracked him to Malfatron and suddenly Malfatron flips Skrull.  Then he comes in here and lynches me while I’m talking about TKN and Skrull.

matts is no longer keen on the idea of Skrull being a threat.  He is fixated upon me.

21 hours ago, SwAg said:

Humorously, Malfatron then lead a lynch on matts, who was the only person who voiced this concern too.

I point out that Malfatron got Matts killed when he was the only person to voice concern before.

20 hours ago, SwAg said:

It's time you all make mission claim too.

I tell you all you have to make Mission claim.  This is what matts wanted days ago when Malfatron was targeted by him.  Matts does not acknowledge or respond, instead he does this:

13 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

@DingoLadd

@mission27

@Tk3

Could you all please vote swag. 

He now tells you all to kill me, the person who is voicing all of the concern about mission and Green.

6 hours ago, SwAg said:

This is so ridiculous.  We should vote matts.

He is adamant to kill me as an Independent to get to the night phase to use night actions, where his only useful NA is the lie detect and it's on cooldown -- and he didn't even use it effectively.  Otherwise, all of his other actions do nothing to resolve this situation.  Who left has a night action, bro?  You and Mission.  Boy, howdy, this game is in good hands if we're relying on NAs to solve it, if you're even Town at this point since you're making up results to get an Indy lynched.

I point out how ridiculous this is.

5 hours ago, SwAg said:

This truly is a special post.  Matts managed to convey:

1.)  He's not going to lynch Dome, the Godfather tomorrow, now that Pickle is out of the way.

2.)  Possibly that he doesn't think Pickle is Mafia, but just hammered him anyway.

3.)  That he does not believe I am Mafia, but wants to lynch me first anyway.

I am clearly Loki, and I clearly have might abilities traced back to me and verified.  Yet, you're completely ignoring the threat of the Greens, and allowing mission to not claim at this stage of the game because you're upset that I'm mean to you for being a detriment to the game.  You don't even want to discuss it.  You're just fixated on me to abstain from actually solving the game, and hiding behind you allegedly having night actions.

I once again, continue to point out how ridiculous this is after Matts tells me I'm manufacturing the threat of the Greens.

5 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

I dont think PR is the last mafia. And I hammered him anyway.

I didnt have the pull to lynch you. 

I only trust TK3 and he is on PR. So I followed. Its not like I have been spectacular this game anyways. 

I think you need to die for us to win. 

5 hours ago, SwAg said:

You're all content leaving these loose ends.  I'm not even saying to lynch them, merely perform due diligence while I'm alive because it's clear that none of you will actually go do the leg work if I'm not going to do it.  I spent 12 hours telling you all to read the thread, and seemingly no one did. 

I'm saying you're missing something, and you have no interest in what it is because you want the game wrapped up all neat and tidy.

The play is to explore this ****, if nothing materializes you take out The Godfather.  If the game's not over, I understand I'm firmly listed on the menu, but you're all ignoring a bunch of red flags inconvenient to your predetermined narratives.

I'm once again explaining how ridiculous it is that you're all not addressing this issue.

5 hours ago, SwAg said:

You don't have the pull to lynch me because you're clearly lying and fixating on me as an excuse to not solve the game.  Read the matts of D1 who is full of thread gambits, and now we have matts crying about how the game is too hahrd and he just wants to use his NAs that don't actually give us any information.

I explain why matts strategy of relying upon NAs isn't going to work for the tenth time, which he still hasn't responded to.

5 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

Im self aware. 

dont paint me as a whiny btch. I am trusting the reads of others. Thats a legit play, especially late game. 

5 hours ago, SwAg said:

"guissssseeeee killlll swwwaaaagggggg so  we can get to niiiiiggghhhttttt wweeee neeeed innnnfffoooo"

How are you going to solve the game with your abilities.  You and mission are the only ones left with abilities that we know about.  You just allegedly blew your lie detector and roleblock on something stupid.  So, you going to motivate and track us to victory with all the night actions roaming around?  Maybe Town won't have lost in x-amount of days when you get your lie detect back.

Repeating the same.

5 hours ago, SwAg said:

Give me matts and mission as Cult.

I'm convinced at this point it is Mission and matts based on these interactions.

4 hours ago, SwAg said:

Yeah, matts is clearly Cult at this point.  He's not only uninterested in Mission claiming, he's seemingly opposed to it by refusing to even entertain it.  It's a huge contrast from where he was just days ago, with the only intervening information being that which bolsters his initial position.  He's either the worst Mafia player ever or Cult.

Repeating the same.

4 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

This is bananas. Swag is a known other and you all are letting him direct town. And he is doing it with the endorsement of the GF. 

This is insanity.  

Attempting to discredit me as a person making sense on the basis of my alignment, rather than addressing what I'm saying.

4 hours ago, SwAg said:

Good thing we have a 12 hour night phase for you all to come to terms with the fact that mission and matts are Cult.

Matts tracks mission to Malf.  Proclaims mission is the likely recruiter if we have one.  Malfatron leads a lynch on Matts thereafter.  Malfatron dies and flips Skrull.  Matts is revived and is now completely uninterested in mission.  Then, mission and matts vote as a unit on me, which I'm pretty sure is mission's first vote in days, after matts made up a RB on me.  He recruited matts.

I succinctly sum up the case.

The real struggle is I cant tell if you are wrong on purpose or not. 

Again, just declaring me wrong, not even addressing any of the substance.

4 hours ago, SwAg said:

Why are you so opposed to mission suddenly?

4 hours ago, Counselor said:

Mission

Come on Matts

Did I ever say that?

You seriously didnt learn anything from last night? Swag is lying to you. He doesnt win with us. He isnt on our side. 

Matts is right here.  He didn't say he was opposed to Mission.  He avoided it completely.

4 hours ago, SwAg said:

You haven't even addressed it.  You've abstained from interacting on it.  Even now, you're not indicating support, you're rhetorically asking me to show your explicit disapproval of the notion.  You're hedging so hard.

I'm not lying.  I win by surviving to the end.  I can win with anyone.

I said that then.

And here is the final sequence that leads us to here.

You haven’t answered Swag on why you won’t go after mission anymore 

4 hours ago, SwAg said:

Mission and Matts are Green boys.

Ive called myself stupid as much as I have talked trash about anyone. 

Get your fragile ego out of here and make the smart play 

Answer Swag

4 hours ago, SwAg said:

You keep saying the smart play, but you just keep repeating that I'm the self-verified non-Town (quite the endgame I have there), while I repeatedly make logical cases and you respond by whining that people are listening to me.  I know you want to hide behind a lolclear status, but logic talks in this game.

4 hours ago, SwAg said:

"smarter play."

@SwAg I’ll roll with you until the end. Can we lynch mission next?

4 hours ago, SwAg said:

He has to at least claim.  It is insane the amount of people who have let it go this long, and let him do the lolimstupid schtick.  Greens might be a greater issue than we realize.

4 hours ago, Dome said:

Idk how much I should put into this.

didnt people say rackcs doesn’t **** around with inactives? How many votes has mission missed?

would modkilling mission have simply broke the game?

4 hours ago, SwAg said:

If I had to guess it doesn't matter when the day ends early.  Squire, Dingo, and I all also missed those and I never heard anything from rack about it.

4 hours ago, SwAg said:

mission / matts = Skrull.

Matts go Mission with me. If he turns up black avenger aligned you have my word I’ll Vote Swag until Swag is lynched 

Your tilted. Get control of yourself, counselor.

Again, faulty logic. Just because you arent in the game doesnt mean we go "axe crazy"

Mission

My word is my bond 

That settles that... I’ll return for the lynching 

3 hours ago, SwAg said:

Youre just conclusory saying it’s faulty logic.  I’m not saying it’s logical.  It is a progressional projection based on what has occurred so far.  I don’t know what you’re not understanding.  

What evidence is there that you’ll suddenly commit to the thread after all that I’ve pointed out that is indicative to the contrary?  You’re not answering with particularity because you can’t.

3 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

So it would also be fair to say its "Progressional Projection" for you to keep attempting to lynch cleared civs, right? Because you pushed for PR and now me... so clearly all your read ups are useless.

Civ doesnt want to lynch civ is the basis of your argument? 

3 hours ago, SwAg said:

You’re again switching the process for a conclusion.  If there was such a fault in my process, you would point it out instead of whining about conclusions, particularly when you signed onto Rick at the end.

I’m pushing what the evidence supports and nothing else.  I mean, Counselor is basically the kingmaker for me, if I’m wrong on Mission and you, then I’m pretty much dead.  I think mission recruited you, so I’m on the mission wagon, so if he’s Avenger, you’ll be rid of me shortly.  

And really, I couldn’t blame y’all at that point.  I’m clearly not Mafia, but understand the Loki is a threat sentiment.  Even if it’s not accurate.

3 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

Fine. 

Even if you are right on Mission, you are wrong on me. But I am willing to gamble. 

6 minutes ago, Dome said:

I feel like swag has been genuine for the most part though. 

But I never liked him trying to connect me to mission based on I think my first post of the game where I 100%ed him and mission as scum. 

Seemed like a post that shouldn't have been taken seriously. And swag was the ONLY one who took it seriously. 

I explained why I did that.  And a lot of people jumped on that train of thought.  I can bump the long theory explaining it if you want.

Archived