Marvel Mafia - The game is over, the Sinister Six have conquered Earth!

rackcs

17 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

It is "confirmed" in this very thread and has been discussed at length.  Anyone who doesnt see that is reaching because they dont want to lynch him/dont like how we came to the conclusion.

Wow. And I thought we were friends.

Pickle is my by far strongest read after Malf. Look at how his reactions were almost identical as Malf. He immediately played the unethical card just like Malf. 

Other people did too.  Just more subtly.  I’m not opposed, just I think Rick would have that reaction as any non-Town, not just malf’s mafia teammate.

1 hour ago, SwAg said:

I don’t know.  I’m just trying to goad Dome into a thread fight to address my suspicions and accusations, and it’s a long-running joke that he kills me N1 every time he’s Mafia and that he’s a coward for it.

Call me retarded moments after wiping drool from your own slack-jaw.

Don’t understand something very simple.

If you’re goading those are two solid bets that have worked in the past. 

Also, I wasn’t aware of that joke before last game. 

Another also, that was malf. I didn’t care who I hit. I just made it cause I was already killing 3 civs in a doom flavored writeup so why the heck not.

When else did I hit you N1? Not saying I didn’t but my memory is garbagio. 

Just now, Dome said:

Call me retarded moments after wiping drool from your own slack-jaw.

Don’t understand something very simple.

Also, I wasn’t aware of that joke before last game. 

Another also, that was malf. I didn’t care who I hit. I just made it cause I was already killing 3 civs in a doom flavored writeup so why the heck not.

When else did I hit you N1? Not saying I didn’t but my memory is garbagio. 

I started calling you a coward in gopher’s game for Mafia hitting me N1.

I don’t know what I did recently that was stupid that made such an impression on you for the first part.

6 minutes ago, SwAg said:

giphy.gif

Take it as a compliment. I knew you'd be a pain in my butt after being all of a 12 hour mafia veteran

3 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Whoa. Impeccable timing sir.

I won’t lynch malf d1 except under extreme circumstances.

Asking what the civ goal is is almost always extreme circumstances, but less so for malf. 

It’s a definite predicament, but my gut as I read it was “not a slip” and I’ve seen nothing that changes that at all. 

But heres the real kicker. Malf likes being the first scum to go. @AFlaccoSeagulls can confirm that he and I discussed this in our chatty. He also takes kids in his streak, of 7 I believe, games in a row where his scum team has won when he’s lynched first.

If that was a scum slip, mafia is piling on instantly at malfs order. Yes, he could be an other I guess, but then I fall back to the fact that I simply don’t see malf making that mistake if he’s an other.

Could he have simply slipped? Even a great player like malf? Then changed a meta that he takes pride in upholding? Sure. But I don’t think it’s likely. 

And I don’t think he “flew to close to the sun” either, because I don’t think he makes that play as an indy without support. And if he had support they’d be lynching him already.

If malf is scum, then matts was the bus driver.

If malf is an other he’s a big dingus.

If malf is civ we can all point and laugh at matts.

I think he’s civ.

10 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Yeah man. Memory is wiped after 2 weeks. Maybe that game I was a coward. But not since then.

10 minutes ago, SwAg said:

I don’t know what I did recently that was stupid that made such an impression on you for the first part.

No just a misunderstanding! Those are two things you could do to goad me into a fight. 

Read like this:

How to goad dome:

1) Call me retarded moments after wiping drool from your own slack-jaw.

2) Don’t understand something very simple.

Archived