Marvel Mafia - The game is over, the Sinister Six have conquered Earth!

rackcs

4 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

Side note - The 'I'll post my role PM if wrong' thing is horseshoe, never happens, and if you fall for it, please lobotomize yourself.

I have played 100s of mafia games on a dozen forums and no one who has ever said that has actually done it.  So @Dome and @Malfatron, I call bull****.

i already retracted that earlier.

i got caught up in the moment.

you are right. i would never do that

Just now, Malfatron said:

agreed

his powers claim doesnt even make sense

a lie detector AND a roleblock?

and he only admitted to the roleblock after people asked him why he wasnt afraid of a roleblock.

a town power thats a lie detector is powerful enough, but throw a roleblock in there?

no sir, civs are going to be moderately nerfed

Makes more sense if he's Loki as Beef supreme suggested. Loki can shape shift... Would make sense to have Jack of all trades type skillset

1 minute ago, Forge said:

Makes more sense if he's Loki as Beef supreme suggested. Loki can shape shift... Would make sense to have Jack of all trades type skillset

in that case, he is still likely scum

possibly helping the small thanos group

someone suggested before (dingo?) that it might be 16-5-3

10 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

Side note - The 'I'll post my role PM if wrong' thing is horseshoe, never happens, and if you fall for it, please lobotomize yourself.

I have played 100s of mafia games on a dozen forums and no one who has ever said that has actually done it.  So @Dome and @Malfatron, I call bull****.

Fair. 

But I'm still certain.

8 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Ragnarok didn’t say anything about me be ing drunk

Why would I care about you being drunk?  Not like it's unusual.  Law school brought you to my level when it comes to alcohol.  

L

1 minute ago, Ragnarok said:

Why would I care about you being drunk?  Not like it's unusual.  Law school brought you to my level when it comes to alcohol.  

Because i used to be cute and innocent :(

Archived