Marvel Mafia - The game is over, the Sinister Six have conquered Earth!

rackcs

4 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Back to the game 

@Matts4313 do you still have your lie detector? 

Of course I do. Why the hell would the host actually give me a power that had to be used on a specific night when entire nights can disappear. 

Also you and @The Orca need to learn what a "pm" game is. I learned and challenged @Counselor based on *ROLE* information. Not a PM game. Its really disappointing you two dont understand that.

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

something clicked.

i was lolclearing matts in my mind but now it all makes sense

Make a new mind. 

Just now, Forge said:

If you have questions or concerns regarding the mods, you can always message us and we will be happy to discuss. My door is always open, and the forum will always supercede the game. I will let rack know what's going on so there are no issues with the game

My hmmmm was a game related thought. I used it all the time. 

No worries. 

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

So who all knows these movies.....does lie detector and roleblock fit with the black panther?

Is Black Panther the biggest character so much so that it would make sense to be vastly over powered 

He eats a flower. Every single aspect about him becomes "super sized". On top of that, he has the powers of his ancestors. And the Power of Wakanda's technology. 

2 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Of course I do. Why the hell would the host actually give me a power that had to be used on a specific night when entire nights can disappear. 

On 5/24/2019 at 9:27 AM, Matts4313 said:

I am black panther, I can lie detect a post N1

3 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

So who all knows these movies.....does lie detector and roleblock fit with the black panther?

Is Black Panther the biggest character so much so that it would make sense to be vastly over powered 

1. no

2. no

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

@rackcs you might think this game is becoming a hot mess, but trust me....it isnt.

you are doing great, and the game is doing great 

breathe easy

Agreed. Ive seen worse arguments. 

Just now, Malfatron said:

and a role is in your pm, is it not?

Cmon man. Now you are just misleading them through encouragement.  

If you care about mafia you wouldnt let things like this and Domes request slide. 

I miss pwny. 

2 minutes ago, Dome said:
4 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

On 5/24/2019 at 11:27 AM, Matts4313 said:

I am black panther, I can lie detect a post N1

You take everything at face value? Did you really expect me to come out and give full disclosure? 

Just now, Malfatron said:

You are thinking of Mario, and the flower gives him Fireballs.The mushroom makes him supersized.

Malf, if there is any chance you are town, you will pull your vote and properly vet (sp) things. 

Archived