Marvel Mafia - The game is over, the Sinister Six have conquered Earth!

rackcs

2 minutes ago, Dome said:

To be fair, I was so sure even before that that I pretty much glossed over that. I brought it up I think but didn’t hammer it like I should have until me recent epiphany 

Yeah, it’s the most powerful portion, as I said earlier.  Well, I think Danger coming back to do a PSA was the most damning portion.

18 hours ago, bcb1213 said:

Hulk is two people so maybe? 

Could also be an easier way to represent a "strong" character without them having to be a bodyguard or unblockable hit type role.  Since a number of the Avengers are effectively bricks/tanks.

The double-vote could also be Ant-Man being capable of going Giant-Man mode and being bigger than anyone else.

I apparently have 50-some pages of read-up to do, so if I don't respond all that quickly that's why.

Just now, Dome said:

I bet it does 

You're confusing reluctance with guilt. I've had a civ read on Matt all game, I now have to concede that I may have been incorrect. 

3 minutes ago, The Orca said:

He didnt do anything other than sit on me (after I went all out for days on Utley/Counselor). He didnt do any of the little things that I believe he does to act a little scummy when civ. Meaning he may not feel he is in danger of being killed and doesnt want to add undue pressure on himself like I believe he does as civ. 

He played passive, not wanting attention, not afraid of a hit imo

4-5 people have put me on their short scum list today.  But you know, I'm not acting scummy.  Good lord man.  You all can't be this obtuse to see he's trying to cover up his mistakes here.  Malf messed up and went yep my bad.  Orca is tripling down 

Just now, Malfatron said:

at best, we lynch a mafia, and danger/utley is served up as well

at worst, matts communicated with danger outside of the thread about the reason why Danger quit and he should modkilled in the first place

Don't forget about me! Clearly if Matts is scum that implicates me as well. We can't overlook that. 

18 hours ago, ET80 said:

Ksj.

At least two votes will be good for something.

I noticed you moved off this vote later, I'll quote it when I get to that post too, but just curious as to why after you were driving hard on him all of Day 1 and he was the runner-up to the lynch?

2 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

4-5 people have put me on their short scum list today.  But you know, I'm not acting scummy.  Good lord man.  You all can't be this obtuse to see he's trying to cover up his mistakes here.  Malf messed up and went yep my bad.  Orca is tripling down 

Hes Orcaing when he should have Pickled

2 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

i kinda want to go utley first though

because at least if we are wrong, we arent lynching a key power role

But Utley is confident matts is Mafia, remember? 😂

Archived