Marvel Mafia - The game is over, the Sinister Six have conquered Earth!

rackcs

2 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

ok, guys. I have to admit it. i got a PM from matts several hours ago, and thats why i didnt hammer him

But i cant be afraid anymore!

here it is

never seen this before, have you?   Malf, don't even think about voting for me. You need to draw the crowd else where if you can.. I had Nick Fury lynched do you want Thor and lil Hawkeye to die next? I will make it interesting and leave Iron Man alone for now. sanchez gave his life, to spare me more time to finish what we have planned. I canceled night 1... Also we did not convert you on N1, looks like your team is up to framing you.. You also have a traitor amongst your group. Could it be Counselor, Dome, Touch, Nacho or Forge? One is playing both sides but we are giving false info from our side.. lmao Reply back if you dare..

Oh, don't bother with talking to your BFF in BDL he's on my side.. 

Dome will like any thing you post. 

Youve changed Malf. 

Just now, Matts4313 said:

Dome will like any thing you post. 

Youve changed Malf. 

Not anything.

I’d be out of likes by now. I have to be selective cause I like to keep him a steady stream of likes throughout the day, better than all at once.

I can't wait to go to sleep and wake up after everyone else has joined back in so that I can see the pings and reactions from those who weren't here through the madness. That's sometimes almost as good as witnessing all this live

Just now, Malfatron said:

i was converted on day 1 by whicker and became scum.

i am much more confortable in big games when i am scum.

And then proceeded to oversee the greatest mafia finale in history. Nothing but scum in the podium

Archived