Marvel Mafia - The game is over, the Sinister Six have conquered Earth!

rackcs

Just now, theuntouchable said:

You know, at first I thought you may be trying a legitimate big boy play here, but now I’m thinking you’re trying a big boy scum play. 

Why, because I have disguise to disguise my true intentions for the best payout?

4 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Yup.

Originally I put it in as a track, but switched it last second. 

*last second meaning before I left for a booty call. Not before the night ended.

Rags

Just cause I dont know what Dome is doing

Vote Count

Ragnarok - 5 - Tk3, Counselor, Utley, TheKillerNacho, Matts4313

Matts4313 - 2 - Mwil23, Dome

Dome - 2 - Pickle Rick, theuntouchable

With 19 alive and 19 voting, it's 10 to lynch!

Just now, theuntouchable said:

I could see that, but IMO I would think Matts would pocket that UNTIL someone came out with it and then try to flip it on them. 

Does Matts have that capital to wait on it? His moves will be scrutinized from the get-go, he can't really keep any night moves close to the vest, given how he's played to this point.

I see what you're saying, I agree with what you're saying, but given the events that have played out to this point, is there a luxury to wait?

9 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

And it would make more sense to WATCH him/investigate and see what he does than to roleblock him. I don’t buy it.

6 minutes ago, ET80 said:

FTR - anyone who visits/investigates someone who dies is immediately concerning to me. 

MWii has already confused watch and track. He is clearly making poop up. Very likely scum. 

If he watched me, he would know who mike tyson'd me into the next day. 

Just now, Matts4313 said:

MWii has already confused watch and track. He is clearly making poop up. Very likely scum. 

My statement is agnostic of action. When Player Y dies and Player X says "oh, I investigated him/tracked him/boosted him" I'm immediately wary of Player X, because there's no way to validate this claim in any capacity. 

7 minutes ago, ET80 said:

It's case by case. Had it been just about anyone else, I'd probably give it a thought and move on. However, there are a handful of players I see using the death to feign their ability.

Matts is in that handful.

5 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

I could see that, but IMO I would think Matts would pocket that UNTIL someone came out with it and then try to flip it on them. 

For real. Look at the accumulation of events.

Just now, Matts4313 said:

For real. Look at the accumulation of events.

4 minutes ago, ET80 said:

Does Matts have that capital to wait on it? His moves will be scrutinized from the get-go, he can't really keep any night moves close to the vest, given how he's played to this point.

I see what you're saying, I agree with what you're saying, but given the events that have played out to this point, is there a luxury to wait?

5 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Let’s ask LBC if you tried to visit him.

...oh wait, we can’t.

6 minutes ago, ET80 said:

I think so because as scum Matts he would likely look at it as an opportunity to get rid of a town roleblock. His bravado hangs much lower than it should and he would feel confident he could flip the lynch to that individual. 

IMO town Matts would be forthright with that info, especially given the circumstances that have lead up to this point. 

10 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

Nah matts is civ 

Archived