Marvel Mafia - The game is over, the Sinister Six have conquered Earth!

rackcs

if I'm being honest, the only thing that gives me pause in this whole thing is that if I am rags I am definitely spending a good chunk of time researching every marvel bad guy to find one that could give off a purple glow.

And if there isn't one, I am claiming that I am a good guy.

I'm not rolling over so easily just to say I'm a unimportant character.

but the fact that I am having to build this defense on his behalf, and he didn't build it himself, is not a good look for him. It looks like he has given up.

2 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

if I'm being honest, the only thing that gives me pause in this whole thing is that if I am rags I am definitely spending a good chunk of time researching every marvel bad guy to find one that could give off a purple glow.

but the fact that I am having to build this defense on his behalf, and he didn't build it himself, is not a good look for him. It looks like he has given up.

If he’s Thanos and we lynch him, anyone else concerned he will kill half of us and maybe that’s why he’s not concerned???? General question to everyone...

Also, I wonder if it will be as simple as the main character is a good guy in the movies, so they are a good guy in the game. It would make it interesting if he took creative licensing and instead of a cover roll, perhaps actually gave scum one of our typical rules.

There are a lot of marvel universe's out there.

Just food for thought.

Spoiler Alert

Characters that died in the movie (Thanos and friends dissolved like the other characters that came back) aren’t included in this Game. Mafia knows this. That’s why Pickle can claim Iron Man and and Rags can claim Gamora. When is the Black Widow claim coming. 

2 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

I cant change the fact that I got Gamora. 

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

If he’s Thanos and we lynch him, anyone else concerned he will kill half of us and maybe that’s why he’s not concerned???? General question to everyone...

no, i just think Rags doesnt want to die like a *****

5 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

thoughts on whether i should reveal the player i redirected to orca?

Don't answer this, but have they had a chance to read the thread and respond by themselves first?

Archived