Marvel Mafia - The game is over, the Sinister Six have conquered Earth!

rackcs

1 minute ago, Forge said:

Im still wondering about the 15-6-3 model, and if the three villains from the movies are independent - thanos, Loki and Ultron. Ultron is a machine, thus a metal body. None of those was in the sinister six so far as I know either, and it would seem weird to have this game and not have the three primary antagonists of the movies, though I may be weighting the movies' influence on the game too heavily

if its multiball, we gotta hope for crosskills

3 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Why not say this line d1 to allow matts to use his lie detector on it? 

Not really sure.  He asked the group as a whole, but never asked me specifically that I recall.  I figured that once I made a kill, I was going to be a primary target for the Sinister 6 regardless

4 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

no, he was just the protector

james was the jailor and we made a play to eliminate the watcher that was caught by town as being pretty obvious(he jailed the bus driver)

Danger was the roleblock.  He lived well past the days of the other 2 roleblocks.   N1, scum took out the other 2 roleblocks, but by day 4 or 5, Danger and his roleblock was still around

Just now, squire12 said:

Danger was the roleblock.  He lived well past the days of the other 2 roleblocks.   N1, scum took out the other 2 roleblocks, but by day 4 or 5, Danger and his roleblock was still around

ah, i see what you are saying.

yeah, that too

12 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:
24 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Fear not, I am Avengers aligned.  

You won't believe that most likely, and I can understand that.  I do understand where you are coming from on your suspicion of me.  I guess the only way I could have eased your doubt is to come out right away with the info that I was redirected and killed Orca.  You got the info out there first that you redirected the hit on Orca, so there was not much I could do.  You said you were going to keep the name under wraps, so I had some hope that you would view me as Avengers.  

Why not say this line d1 to allow matts to use his lie detector on it? 

Agreed. Strange that he waited until I already used it. 

Archived