Marvel Mafia - The game is over, the Sinister Six have conquered Earth!

rackcs

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

Anyone on D1 want to answer this? I missed 100 pages and really never re-read them. 

As far as I know, at one point:

Counselor

Sanchez

Whicker

Danger/Utley

have all claimed a protector role. But again, I missed 100 pages. 

I believe Whicker countered he never did? I may be wrong, but I thought he said that

Tbh, I believe Counselor at this point.  

I thought Counselor was being less than candid about being a protector since introducing it as he would “have a surprise for me” at night.

I didn’t see how I would be surprised unless I was also dying.  But, I let it go because Counselor.

15 hours ago, Malfatron said:
15 hours ago, rackcs said:

The Orca smiles as he enters his mansion. Everything was going according to plan. He sits down in front of his control center, looking out to see what was happening in the city tonight. He leans back and props his feet up on the desk, scrolling through the feeds. He hears a growl behind him but before he can react, he feels blades sink deep into his back. The Orca bleeds out in his chair, alone.

The Orca is dead. He was Doctor Doom, Sinister Six-Aligned

giphy.gif

this one.

(haha orca)

Just now, SwAg said:

Tbh, I believe Counselor at this point.  

I thought Counselor was being less than candid about being a protector since introducing it as he would “have a surprise for me” at night.

I didn’t see how I would be surprised unless I was also dying.  But, I let it go because Counselor.

i doubt mafia would have given a claimed thor a powerup.

so yeah, i agree.

2 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

@Matts4313 why did you think whicker is a protector?

Just now, Malfatron said:

my paranoid brain is thinking that whicker is your mafia protector.

i will try to dim those thoughts lol

The night I got in a big argument with Dome, I was reading backwards. I really thought I read that. 

I swear there was a debate that there was 3 protectors that night. 

Just now, Counselor said:

I’m happy to be your Village Idiot. Every Game needs one

youre doing great man

your power helped kill mafia, you are obvtown, and mafia is going to have to take a cold shower after they realize they probably are going to be forced to hit you at some point :)

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

i doubt mafia would have given a claimed thor a powerup.

so yeah, i agree.

Yeah, bro, I don’t see the risk calculus.  The risk calculus doesn’t add up.  They had no idea what you could do.  Could be even more catastrophic than it was.  Plus, and I mean this in the least ****-ish way possible, it’s not like Counselor could parlay that type of “clear” into an endgame firewall.  Just don’t see it.

Archived