Marvel Mafia - The game is over, the Sinister Six have conquered Earth!

rackcs

2 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Can confirm that this was likely the only change. If it was anything more I would have noticed.

Utley, can you please consider letting @The LBC take over? He has spent a lot of time in this game, as you have, but is maybe not so mad at all of us right now. 

No.

Just now, Counselor said:

Never been called a Half-Wit before. I’m moving up. I’m usually a 1/4 of the tank Wit or a running on E-Wit

Counselor, it was responding to your post, but not addressing you.  You ******* half-wit.

14 hours ago, ET80 said:
14 hours ago, Pickle Rick said:

Wolverine sounds like he killed orca...xmen aligned or avengers?

In the comics, Wolverine has been a member of the Avengers before. He's widely considered an X-Men, but he's been an Avenger (as well as a member of the new Fantastic Four).

potentially useful tidbit

1 minute ago, Utley said:

No.

Fine. But give up your spot before you edit kill yourself. 

There are 24 of us that have dedicated close to a week and 400 pages to this game. Dont be 'that guy'. 

Also, protect me. 

Just now, Matts4313 said:

Fine. But give up your spot before you edit kill yourself. 

There are 24 of us that have dedicated close to a week and 400 pages to this game. Dont be 'that guy'. 

Also, protect me. 

This is funny

But really: you’re all willing to indulge the concept of Utley essentially claiming he’s going to protect himself every night as Mr. Fantastic; when we can be pretty certain scum have fake claims; when Mafia almost definitely have a protector given the multiple kills; when he put on that display (likely fully aware of the rules) and seemingly had people shift abilities accordingly; and Whicker claimed protector too, on top of Sanchez.

Y’all must be on ******* stupid pills.

Just now, SwAg said:

But really: you’re all willing to indulge the concept of Utley essentially claiming he’s going to protect himself every night as Mr. Fantastic; when we can be pretty certain scum have fake claims; when Mafia almost definitely have a protector given the multiple kills; when he put on that display (likely fully aware of the rules) and seemingly had people shift abilities accordingly; and Whicker claimed protector too, on top of Sanchez.

Y’all must be on ******* stupid pills.

why do people keep saying Whicker claimned protection?

Archived