Marvel Mafia - The game is over, the Sinister Six have conquered Earth!

rackcs

Just now, Malfatron said:

i redirected md4l to whicker

so he at least didnt try to kill me

@Forge @Counselor @theuntouchable

Right now, it's just process of elimination. Whicker didn't get any notifcation that anything happened, correct? So it may be that MD4L didn't make a move. Possible his move is even / odd nights, or that he has limited usage. I'm open to others of course, because I don't have anything on MD4L besides the process of elimination, but redirecting him to Whicker isn't enough to get me to change my vote either. 

Looking around, there are very few people that I don't know their roles, powers, etc...or at least think I do I should say. 

Just now, MD4L said:

I’ve read about 60% of the thread and all of today. What exactly has he done?

It seems like he’s been helpful from your perspective.

matts said touch is civ (lie detectored)

touch is a flavor investigator....he found evidence that mission is rocket racoon

possible but unlikely that all 3 are in cahoots

1 minute ago, Forge said:

Right now, it's just process of elimination. Whicker didn't get any notifcation that anything happened, correct? So it may be that MD4L didn't make a move. Possible his move is even / odd nights, or that he has limited usage. I'm open to others of course, because I don't have anything on MD4L besides the process of elimination, but redirecting him to Whicker isn't enough to get me to change my vote either. 

Looking around, there are very few people that I don't know their roles, powers, etc...or at least think I do I should say. 

No it was a positive night phase.

1 minute ago, Forge said:

thats true.

also, if there are multiple scum teams.....squire could still be scum

Archived