Marvel Mafia - The game is over, the Sinister Six have conquered Earth!

rackcs

Just now, MD4L said:

The double vote is not guaranteed to be a town role.

I actually misunderstood your initial comment - I thought you meant for Malf to redirect ET. But I just realized that that you said redirect someone to ET. My bad. 

ET would be low on my list though.

1 hour ago, Pickle Rick said:

Hmmmm

What would help cause someone to be able to motivate a player...seems like they would fit in with bcb.

Remember my theory d1 when counselor was leading the votes and he soft claimed protector and squire, bcb, and swag all conveniently and quickly jumped off of him.  

Counsleor is someone we need to come back to.  Him, squire, and swag.  Whicker and tk3 being potentially aligned with orca 

Do i have to do everything, swag?

23 minutes ago, Forge said:

Why would Malf do that? His ability is known. He gets a double vote. Unless Malf just offhandedly thought that he had more than one ability. 

Secondarily, pretty sure that ET put his character out there pretty hard,. He can confirm, but I have a pretty good idea on whom he is unless its a fake claim which is something that we can discuss at any time. or I'm going crazy and he didn't claim at all...but it was pretty blatant I thought. 

Somebody caught it. Good.

1 minute ago, Forge said:

ueyS5R.gif

Roughly what it felt like

I thought it was blatantly obvious, but so far - you're the only one to get it.

I don't have any night time moves and my power is in plain sight, so I have no issues hard claiming if it would benefit us. I don't think said character is ambiguous, either - no real debate (outside of whether or not I drew the role - I dropped hints through the game that might help).

4 minutes ago, ET80 said:

I don't have any night time moves and my power is in plain sight, so I have no issues hard claiming if it would benefit us. I don't think said character is ambiguous, either - no real debate (outside of whether or not I drew the role - I dropped hints through the game that might help).

Batman?

6 minutes ago, ET80 said:

Is it a play on words with bat man? 

1 minute ago, ET80 said:

No. No. Just forget D1, that was me effing around.

P. 476 is the clue.

One of the reasons that immediately after that I said "a lot of information just went through here" or whatever it was lol

Archived