Marvel Mafia - The game is over, the Sinister Six have conquered Earth!

rackcs

35 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

so what were you hoping to accomplish with your gambit, @Dome

I was 1-shot deathproof 

I hoped to get reads of people thinking I was claimed scum. I wanted it to happen during a busy time when I was around. Still think we got some and if nothing else it’s better than a mislynch  

the first to days I went 100% tryhard in an attempt to draw a hit. Probably over extended and ended up looking so scummy I wasn’t a real hit option after that.

if we had pulled this off one of the earlier nights it would’ve worked better. I still think looking back at the people who were avoiding my lunch at all cost is going to provide useful info.

and no, it’s not better than certain scum. But I wasn’t sure we had certain scum anyway.

and no, I didn’t roleblock matts 

21 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

@Dome why would you want to be lynched instead of thanos or whicker?

what possible beneift could there be?

thanos/mafia could potentially get another kill in

Few things. 

I wasn’t really sure I actually wanted to go before scum but also wasn’t sure they were really scum anyways. I was pushing hard cause I had those days off and was always around my phone

i also thought claiming thanos would be the best way for my claim to be believed.

if it worked and you lynched me, then we knew who thanos anyways was and could control the situation. If it didn’t work and you lynched thanos maybe other scum would think I actually did some powered ability linked to my lynch and would hit me 

9 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Malf is about to force a really dumb argument that I made up being roleblocked. 

Even though I used the move the next day. 

Be prepared. 

Does Dr. Doom or whatever orca was fit the flavor of the roleblock?

42 minutes ago, Dome said:

I was 1-shot deathproof 

I hoped to get reads of people thinking I was claimed scum. I wanted it to happen during a busy time when I was around. Still think we got some and if nothing else it’s better than a mislynch  

the first to days I went 100% tryhard in an attempt to draw a hit. Probably over extended and ended up looking so scummy I wasn’t a real hit option after that.

if we had pulled this off one of the earlier nights it would’ve worked better. I still think looking back at the people who were avoiding my lunch at all cost is going to provide useful info.

and no, it’s not better than certain scum. But I wasn’t sure we had certain scum anyway.

and no, I didn’t roleblock matts 

This is what you wanted us to not vote a killer and vote you instead? 

25 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Malf is about to force a really dumb argument that I made up being roleblocked. 

Even though I used the move the next day. 

Be prepared. 

2 of your moves you used/tried to use on dead people.

one move you "cleared" touch after forge had already cleared him

so yeah, i am suspicious just a tad

34 minutes ago, Malfatron said:
48 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Does Dr. Doom or whatever orca was fit the flavor of the roleblock?

charged punch?

no

Yes it does. Dude has rocket thruster punches. 

But no, thats not who blocked me. I dont think anyways

34 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

2 of your moves you used/tried to use on dead people.

one move you "cleared" touch after forge had already cleared him

so yeah, i am suspicious just a tad

Thats a lie

Archived