Marvel Mafia - The game is over, the Sinister Six have conquered Earth!

rackcs

5 minutes ago, squire12 said:

SO you are saying you feel Swag is telling the truth on Dome being the potential godfather.  We can't vote him currently, and can't vote Nacho (who was tracked to the player that was killed last night).  

It is either you, Matts or Pickle for the lynch today.

I read Dome as godfather as well..

How do you read him?

10 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

so let's assume that the Forge info on Nacho means he was the mafia hitter last night....

wasn't Nacho close to the lynch at one point? I'm not going to parse through 600+ pages, but if anyone can quote the VC of being almost lynched, who was on him, and who jumped off and whatnot, that may be helpful

My info is good.

Nacho was close to Lynch, hard claimed Johnny storm (human torch), as basically vengeful townie +pgo, so everyone hopped off him out of fear.  I just didn't believe him completely, so we had to know. Given he outed his skill set, there's no reason at all he should be visiting md4l. He's unquestionably the hitter from last night

1 minute ago, Forge said:

My info is good.

Nacho was close to Lynch, hard claimed Johnny storm (human torch), as basically vengeful townie +pgo, so everyone hopped off him out of fear.  I just didn't believe him completely, so we had to know. Given he outed his skill set, there's no reason at all he should be visiting md4l. He's unquestionably the hitter from last night

I'm believing your info is good.

What i'm asking is "Is there any benefit to revisiting the VCs around the time Nacho was almost lynched, to see if there are any mafia tells in the VCs/movement?"

Just now, Tk3 said:

I'm believing your info is good.

What i'm asking is "Is there any benefit to revisiting the VCs around the time Nacho was almost lynched, to see if there are any mafia tells in the VCs/movement?"

Maybe. That's why I'm wondering how many are left. Dome said two last night, I thought. Could be lying, could be telling the truth. Assuming 3 Indy's (bcb, rags, swag), there's not more than three left I would assume for certain, and could easily be only two (nacho and dome)

5 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

I read Dome as godfather as well..

How do you read him?

Until he started wanting to be lynched, I had him more town sided.  I was not sure what his play was with wanting to be lynched.  I was not familiar with the godfather role needing to be killed last of the mafia group, so that is a new concept for me to consider.  Until Swag brought that up, I was thinking he may have had some move that could have targeted a player to kill if he was lynched.

On 5/30/2019 at 10:46 AM, TheKillerNacho said:

two questions

a) if i selfvote will i selfhammer?

b) who among the people voting me is most likely to be scum?

On 5/30/2019 at 10:48 AM, SwAg said:

Yes.

ET.

On 5/30/2019 at 10:49 AM, TheKillerNacho said:

good enough for me.

tkn

@rackcs I'll flame ET80

On 5/30/2019 at 10:50 AM, SwAg said:

Well, I take no responsibility for this unless ET is Mafia.

So, I don’t think that was planned for distancing, since I introduced ET to that sequence.

Archived