Marvel Mafia - The game is over, the Sinister Six have conquered Earth!

rackcs

3 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Effing hell. Its you, isnt it.

ET80

tenor.gif?itemid=11749594

On the plus side, I've been wanting to use this for a while. 

You're letting that one protection cloud your vision. This is nearly identical to how Flacco won Overwatch, don't fall for it again.

3 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Effing hell. Its you, isnt it.

ET80

Well that would be ironic when you all roasted me for questioning him as possible scum with a double vote.  

I'm with you, so, do you want swag....who is scum or someone else? 

18 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Are you serious?  Go ******* read.  Go read the write-ups.  Go read the Dome/Rick interactions.  Go read the Dome/MWil interaction setting up Mafia’s lynch.  Go look at Rick jump between matts and dome with impunity earlier because the result didn’t matter!  Go read the ******* thread.

Look at what matts did.  It’s not a scum play, it’s a ******* moron play.  He didn’t think to lie detect Rick’s claim that he’s Iron Man.  Or, I don’t know, a post where I say “my win condition is to survive.”  Or, any of the other posts with information about me that would clear me as a threat.  Or, a post where Rick says he’s an Avenger.  Or, a post where I say “I’m not Mafia.”  Or, I don’t know, any post that gives any type of valuable information?  Malfatron flipping Skrull is incontrovertible proof that Skrull maintained abilities.  You are no closer to knowing if Rick is Mafia, Skrull, or Town based on that.  

If it’s not Rick, I’m dead tomorrow.

16 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Don’t **** up today because matts is incapable of playing this game at a level above marginal functionality to mediocrity.

There is zero endgame for me if I’m wrong on Rick/Dome.  I’m clearly Loki, I have the Space Stone, and Loki, of all things, is not ******* Sinister Six.

I am literally pleading with you all to just go ******* read.  It is beyond apparent if you actually read the thread, which I’m apparently the only one who has bothered to do so.

14 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Rick didn’t block a hit.  That appears in the write up.  Go read Utley dying to save Malfatron.

I can’t.

I’mma keep quoting these til you guys read the thread.  I’m not asking you to trust me, I’m asking you to due diligence because what I’m saying is demonstrably true.

It is Rick and Dome.

Just now, SwAg said:

I’mma keep quoting these til you guys read the thread.  I’m not asking you to trust me, I’m asking you to due diligence because what I’m saying is demonstrably true.

It is Rick and Dome.

I agree.

PR.

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

PR doesnt protect Forge as scum. Get real. 

It's literally what happened last game, it allowed Danger and Flacco to cruise by unquestioned.

Don't listen to Swag, listen to me.

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

Where is the failed kill that we know would have occurred based on the first Malf kill attempt?

Utley died in the hit attempt on Malfatron.  If no one died, would there be that information noted in the write up?

ET invested as Town, has the double vote, and Dome is definitively The Godfather, which removes the chance of invest immunity.  Go read MWil setting up the Dome lynch waste based on your lynch and how Dome completely avoided the fight.

You’re ignoring all the evidence based on your speculation on Pickle.  I’ve told you what to go re-read for evidence.

Archived