Marvel Mafia - The game is over, the Sinister Six have conquered Earth!

rackcs

Hmmmm. I wonder if there’s a group that’s close to winning tonight.

A cheap modkill would be huge if that’s the case. It’s interesting that a post mistakenly made in WAYTA is the one that roused the rabble considering what we’ve seen this game 

13 minutes ago, Dome said:

Hmmmm. I wonder if there’s a group that’s close to winning tonight.

A cheap modkill would be huge if that’s the case. It’s interesting that a post mistakenly made in WAYTA is the one that roused the rabble considering what we’ve seen this game 

It’s only fair because Forge was killed for what I would consider an equal infraction. How can you mod kill one but not the other?

1 minute ago, Counselor said:

It’s only fair because Forge was killed for what I would consider an equal infraction. How can you mod kill one but not the other?

They weren’t equal infractions, for one 

19 minutes ago, Dome said:
23 minutes ago, Counselor said:

They weren’t equal infractions, for one 

Yours was worse. You even edited it out it was so bad. It was the worst thing I have ever read regarding a mafia game.

Now one of you hammer Swag. What are you waiting on?

Swag needs to die.. but lynching swag tonight just pushes our issues to tomorrow, and with another mafia hit then It will be even more difficult 

I think I’ll take the risk on Rick 

2 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

Swag needs to die.. but lynching swag tonight just pushes our issues to tomorrow, and with another mafia hit then It will be even more difficult 

I think I’ll take the risk on Rick 

Even as a cleared civ I cant get a lynch on Swag.

WTF.

I am really ineffective. 

Just lynch the dude so we can have night moves.

7 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Yours was worse. You even edited it out it was so bad. It was the worst thing I have ever read regarding a mafia game.

Now one of you hammer Swag. What are you waiting on?

Lol this is good 

Me: let’s have a discussion about the game, we seem to be missing something.  By the way, I’m untargetable at night, and now this guy is claiming he blocked me and wants me dead.

that guy: lol come on guys kill him so I get another move!

y’all are missing something and if I’m gone, don’t forget that ^^^^

12 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Rick

For the record - I don't disagree with your course of action. Or your logic. Both are sounds.

But, when I have a confirmed civ and a semi-confirmed other, I simply can't break bad like that.

For what it's worth, I'm a SwAg fan now. B|

Archived