Marvel Mafia - The game is over, the Sinister Six have conquered Earth!

rackcs

Just now, SwAg said:

I explained why I did that.  And a lot of people jumped on that train of thought.  I can bump the long theory explaining it if you want.

keyword?

2 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Are you guys serious on me not having verification as Loki?

WHy you complaining about some of us reading the thread and discussion our thoughts on what we are finding?  Just because you see things differently is no reason to get up wound up about it. 

1 minute ago, Dome said:

I honestly don't know if I am or not. 

Same here.  The way it feels right now.  9 players remaining (Squire, ET, Dome, Dingo, Counselor, TK3, Matts, Swag, Mission)

Sinister -- at least 1, could be a second for all we know

Indy (Swag, unless that is a cover and he is sinister)

Skrull -- could be 2 or more

Avengers -- 4-5 

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

WHy you complaining about some of us reading the thread and discussion our thoughts on what we are finding?  Just because you see things differently is no reason to get up wound up about it. 

Same here.  The way it feels right now.  9 players remaining (Squire, ET, Dome, Dingo, Counselor, TK3, Matts, Swag, Mission)

Sinister -- at least 1, could be a second for all we know

Indy (Swag, unless that is a cover and he is sinister)

Skrull -- could be 2 or more

Avengers -- 4-5 

I'm not wound up.  You've seen me wound up.  I'm just genuinely confused by the idea that people entertain the idea that I'm not Loki.  I have two people verifying my claimed ability, and about six write-ups in which I'm using the Space Stone (which Loki has).  I could at least understand the "Loki is a threat sentiment," but I thought it was universally accepted that I'm Loki at this point.

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

I'm not wound up.  You've seen me wound up.  I'm just genuinely confused by the idea that people entertain the idea that I'm not Loki.  I have two people verifying my claimed ability, and about six write-ups in which I'm using the Space Stone (which Loki has).  I could at least understand the "Loki is a threat sentiment," but I thought it was universally accepted that I'm Loki at this point.

alright alright calm down

@SwAg   I am good with the mission being Skrull/cult converter.  Just not sure how we get around the TK3 reverting Matts back to into the game.  What does that make Tk3?  Would the timeline of Matts being lynched on N6 (shows as Black Panther -Avengers aligned) and being reverted on N7 not allow his true alignment to be revealed as Skrull if he was left out of the game?

Is it Mission, Tk3, and Matts?  

2 minutes ago, squire12 said:

@SwAg   I am good with the mission being Skrull/cult converter.  Just not sure how we get around the TK3 reverting Matts back to into the game.  What does that make Tk3?  Would the timeline of Matts being lynched on N6 (shows as Black Panther -Avengers aligned) and being reverted on N7 not allow his true alignment to be revealed as Skrull if he was left out of the game?

Is it Mission, Tk3, and Matts?  

It might be.  There wasn't enough interaction on the TKN day for me to say certainly.  How I thought it was that tk3 revived matts, then mission recruited matts the next night.

Archived