Marvel Mafia - The game is over, the Sinister Six have conquered Earth!

rackcs

2 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Had to double check. 

You, me, @Tk3 and @Counselor need to be a unified voting block. 

Kill Swag today, if he comes back sin6 we kill Dome tomorrow. If he comes back "balance" aligned then we can revisit Mission.

If they dont have hits then we are good with 2 more lie detects tonight. If we think they do, then I will protect and lie detect. 

No Mission first 

2 minutes ago, squire12 said:

The Malf/Utley was not really a failed kill....it killed Utley, not the intended target, but someone died as a result of that night action.  IMO, that situation is not the same as a roleblock of a kill or a protection from a kill.  

If rack's does things differently, I have no way to know that, but I also can't assume that either.

Who was the kill target... Malfatron.

Did Malfatron die?

swag how long would it take to find some old rackcs games?

if this is legit and matts is just claiming blocked hits and **** with no backing, i want to go him over mission.

1 minute ago, Dome said:

Alright, I redact my theory. 

Pickle wasn't getting any info. 

We have no idea what pickle was doing.   For all we know, he was forgetting to protect anyone, or just protecting himself each night.  His lack of willingness to confirm his previous nights protections was frustrating.  He was trying to elude the sinister kills in some form of pattern he might have, but it was not that hard to detect what roles/players were going to be targeted

Just now, SwAg said:

Matts, why are you so desperate to keep mission alive, and not lie detect me saying “My only win condition is to survive to the end.”?

or me stating that I'm avengers aligned, or the times I've actually claimed my role?

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

We have no idea what pickle was doing.   For all we know, he was forgetting to protect anyone, or just protecting himself each night.  His lack of willingness to confirm his previous nights protections was frustrating.  He was trying to elude the sinister kills in some form of pattern he might have, but it was not that hard to detect what roles/players were going to be targeted

Yeah. I guess me thinking the host would confirm a blocked hit is more of a hunch, I could've sworn pickle said something about his PMs but I couldn't find it.

6 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Re-read the series of posts I made about Malfatron/Mission/matts.  Malfatron asked for mission to claim like four IRL days ago, and mission still hasn’t done it, and Malfatron tried to bury it and kill matts.  Matts is revived and dropped the angle all together after initially asserting it.

Then, I’m over here, clearly Loki, with the Space Stone, and two Civ verifications of my ability, and a bunch of write-ups to show me in action.  So, with all of that, you know I’m not a recruiter, and definitively Loki, and the least Likely to be recruited.  

If you want to entertaintain I’m a threat, but you should do that after resolving Skrull and Sinister Six, which I’m demonstrably not in.

There is no proof to that. Just your word. 

5 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Re-read the series of posts I made about Malfatron/Mission/matts.  Malfatron asked for mission to claim like four IRL days ago, and mission still hasn’t done it, and Malfatron tried to bury it and kill matts.  Matts is revived and dropped the angle all together after initially asserting it.

Then, I’m over here, clearly Loki, with the Space Stone, and two Civ verifications of my ability, and a bunch of write-ups to show me in action.  So, with all of that, you know I’m not a recruiter, and definitively Loki, and the least Likely to be recruited.  

If you want to entertaintain I’m a threat, but you should do that after resolving Skrull and Sinister Six, which I’m demonstrably not in.

I have read it.   You have yet to then resolve where Tk3 fits into the return of matts and when he would have been recruited.  IF Mission has been able to recruit, and Matts returned on like N7 and we are on Day 11, there are 3 nights of recruit available....given we have only 7 players left, it would be game over by now for Skrull (mission +Matts, + 2 or 3 more recruits)  

I am just not seeing it....sorry.

isn't that most common for a protector though, especially in a heavily flavored game? that if you blocked something, you'd get some kind of info to go with it?

at the very least you'd get a confirmation you'd block a hit, i'm feel pretty strongly about that.

4 minutes ago, Dome said:

swag how long would it take to find some old rackcs games?

if this is legit and matts is just claiming blocked hits and **** with no backing, i want to go him over mission.

Not long, but I believe matts’ confusion on it.  It’s a little different, and the only reason I know there were no blocked hits from protests is because Malf:Utley and prior games.

7 minutes ago, Counselor said:

No Mission first 

You are letting a non town cloud your judgement. Missions is going to get himself killed with inactivity. We are getting dangerously low on civs. 

Archived